ch.1

Sana POV

"Guys!!Did you heard that,the cold-hearted Chou Tzuyu know how to fell in love!!" Nayeon slam the table in the canteen and Jihyo frown at her. "Hey,Your voices!I'm the one who supposed to be loud than you!" Jihyo scold her and Nayeon grinning like an idiot.

So....I've been wondering,who's CHOU TZUYU?Cold-hearted? "Who is it by the way unnie?" I ask Nayeon while take a sip of my apple juice. "What?!You didn't know?!That women..That dumped a lot of her fans,now in relationship,with kim Taehyung!" Nayeon said and I spilt out my apple juice.

"K-Kim Taehyung?!That hottest guy in this school?!" I widened my eyes and she nodding. "Oh..Okay.." I said and continue eating my sandwich..

"Ishk..Where's my darling..Tsk.." Nayeon mumbling and me,Jihyo,Mina,Dahyun and Momo clearing our throat.. "What??" Nayeon glare at us.. "Tsk...Just say that you guys are Jealous..Right,Sana?How long have you been single?" She asked and Dahyun coughing.

I clearing my throat and Nayeon frowning at us..
No no no don't let them know that I dating with Dahyun!!!! "I- I do have someone I love!" I said and Nayeon smirking.. "Oh really?" I glare at her and Jihyo sigh.

"With with the talk,guys..Eat first...Break lunch almost done!" Jihyo scold us and we just listen to her because yeah I'm scared when she's being a 'mummy'.

After the lunch break done,like always,being clingy with my girlfriend... "Dahyunnie~..Let's go!" I encircle my hands on her arms and I jumped happily while walking back to class...

Sadly we're not in the same class...

But We still have a hope!!Why?Because tommorow,we all going to change class!!!And,we've been working hard together to get into the same class...Yeah!!I will,definitely going to the same class as my baby!!

______________________

At Sana Home...

Ahhhh~ Such a tired day for us.....How about,went for a date??I call Dahyun while laying down on the bed..
Remember about it back...Did I...Really in Love with Dahyun??

Well of course I am!!

I should have listen to my parents...Yeah..Dahyun is such a Good person....My parents ask me to date her because Mum and Dad working together with Dahyun father,Mr.Kim...

Mr.Kim is the CEO of KING corporation..

How cool isn't it??But.....One things is not complete yet....Mum,and Dad always away from me..Work overseas and always go out..I am the only child and didn't have any siblings...

Sometimes,I feel so lonely....Really Lonely in this empty Mansion...

They just give me a money for I spending with Dahyun when we're going out...

"Yeah...I really hope we'll be at the same class!" I giggle and Dahyun humming.

"Sana-chan..Get down first,let's have a dinner." Well,
having dinner with both of my parents is enough for me.. "Okay Mum.." I shouting from my room and put the phone back on my ears.

"Baby,I wanna go eat first..."

"Yeah..Go and eat first..That's really important,you know.." She said and I chuckled.. "Pftt..Okay okay..I love you,Baby.." I said to her.

"I love you too,babe.." She said and ended up the call before going down to the kitchen...As I go down,the maid already prepare all the food..I'm sitting down while my Dad still reading a newspaper..

"So...Sana darling...How's your relationship with Dahyun?" My Dad ask while still facing the newspaper.
"Well,Good!!We're good Dad!" I giggle and my Dad nodding..

"Here darling..Mum ask the maid to make your favourite food.." My mum said. "What is it?!" My eyes sparkle as my Mum said my favourite food. "Wuah!!Cheese Kimbap!!" I giggle happily and look at the maid.

"Arigato Gozaimasu!!" I chuckled and she smile widely at me...Well evem though she's Korean,she used to hear me saying 'Arigato Gozaimasu'...

As we eating together,it's remain silent in the kitchen...Until I broke the silence.. "Oh by the way Mum,are you busy tommorow?" I asked and My Mum smiling at me.

"I'm sorry honey..But tommorow,we have to go to Texas because of some business...But Mum promise that,I'll buy you a new perfume from there,Okay?" My mum said and I widened my eyes.

"Really?!!" My eyes sparkle in excitement again and my Mum nodding...After done eating,I'm about to go back into my room to do my fucking Homework..But,my Dad call me.

"Sana honey.."

"Yes,Dad?" I turn my head at her and she stand up while checking his wallet..He take out a money from his wallet and give it to me.. "Have fun when you're going on a Date with Dahyun...Remember to make her happy!" He said and I nodding and chuckled.

"Aii aii!!Captain!" I said then going back to my room....

Honestly,I love Dahyun....But Am I really love her??
Arghh!!!Again this question!!!Nevermind!!I shrugged that out of my mind and take out my exercise book.

As I open the first pages,I sigh and close it back.

"Too much,I'm tired.." I jumped into my bed but well I missed and accidentally fell on the floor. "Auch!" I pouting and caressing my head..It's hurt bitch!!!!Then I get up into my bed and open my arms and leg widely..

"Haahhhh~~~ Comfortable and Nice~."

I open my phone check my Instagram,TikTok and many more....I wonder,why am I not tired by playing with my mobile phone??

I play....

And play....

Until I forgot....

"...The fuck?!It's already 2a.m!!!" I need to sleep!!
I have to go to school tommorow!!The big days is going to come!!!Sleep Sana sleep!!!Instead of playing with your phone,it's better you doing your homework until this late night Sana..

No not night...It's already 2a.m...

........

A/n: Wanna hear a story of mine?......You know,it's almost Valentine Day!!!Well I'm so fuckin' excited!!
Why??Because my other friends going to celebrate with their boo...Also they ask me, "When will you get a boyfriend?" My ass boyfriend..I don't have any interest of having one..And I really hope that,I can throw a brick at their fuckin' face with their lover...But lucky they're my friend..

Anyway,Have a Good Day!(灬º‿º灬)♡