ch.34

A years after...

In Chou mansion,that night Tzuyu's Dad illness getting worst..Tzuyu started to worry a lot..So,she's been taking care of him.

"Dad,let's go to Hospital..You need a treatment.." Tzuyu begging her Dad who didn't wanna go to Hospital.

"It's Okay Tzuyu dear..I just want something from you." Tzuyu's father put his hand on Tzuyu cheek.

"What is it?" Tzuyu ask.

"Marry Taehyung...Dad already arrange everything...It will be in next week..Can you?" Tzuyu father said which making Tzuyu surprise.

She didn't believe how quick this happen.

She close her eyes and sigh.

"Fine..I will.." Tzuyu said and her father smiles.

Tzuyu POV

As long,as it's make them happy,I would be happy for it...

I take out my phone..

Snap.

I don't know after a years I used Sana picture as a wallpaper of my phone..

It's been a long time a didn't saw her.

Is she alright?

We lost contact yet I miss to see her.

Being idiot,

clumsy,

and bubbly all the time.

But- that day,while I was at the park playing with my dog.

I get unexpected news so sudden..

"Tzuyu-ah..Next week is my wedding with Sana..I'm inviting you and your family to come." Dahyun give me the invitation card and I really surprised that time.

Like- I never expect this to be happen.

Like haha why am I hurting inside?But at the same time,I can't wait to see her again.

"Thanks..I will tell my family about this."

As i get home,I enter my room and open the card...I read it and place it on my table..I open the window and my dog come inside my room.

"Butter?Come here baby..." I hug him and he lick my faces. "You know,she's going to marry soon!!Wanna know who?She's my friend!Sana is her name." I giggle then I realize what i've done.

I facepalm and shook my head.

I just wait,

Waiting to see her again,

in wedding dress.

The next week...

I really coming...With my parents...

"Where is the bride?Mom also miss to meet her!" My mum said excitedly..Dahyun already at the front..

I also waiting..

Why the fuck they gave us at the front seat?

and then the door suddenly open.

This time-

I totally shock...

She's become more prettier than ever..

I watch her walking in slow motion..But why my chest feel so tight suddenly..

Not gonna lie,I wanna cry,but not in front of my parents.

I saw her smiling...

Then I start to hold my chest.. "God damn it why is it so hurt?!" I whisper to myself..I swear to God,I don't like her..I don't love her..But why am I hurting?