ch.36

Jungkook POV

my father was a famous president..One day,he's almost bankrupt and almost have nothing..

He lost to the Chou's families.

Then without knowing that,i've been abused by him for relieving his stress..

I got hit many times..

Then there's that one time,I got forced yo marry Lisa..I don't like her yet,they're also known as the richest family.

I tried to refuse but all i got was,being hit by my own father..He didn't care if I was bleeding or crying..

But now,he's in the prison forever for some reason.

All his company now under my control...I worked hard until i've become successful and rich..I visited him sometimes but he can't facing me.

Still,he's my father.

Until,i heard the first apologize from him,I cried...And I promise him,to work harder just to make him proud..

.

.

.

"So that's it?" Taehyung said to me..

"So,you're not the only one." He smiles at me and I giggle.

.

.

.

Sana POV

I giggle as i wake up..It just feels like waking up from another dream.

I look up to my phone and saw 10 missed call and 2 message.

"Who is it early in the morning?" I frown.

It was from Tzuyu.

"Good morning sweetie pie."

"Let's go out somewhere today."

What?!!Seriously?!She chat and call me at 6 a.m?!And now 8a.m..God damn it..I hurry to get a shower and take breakfast.

"Where are you going?" My mum ask me.

"Somewhere..I'll be back soon."

"Can you help buy a groceries?" My mum said and I just hum before leaving.

I call Tzuyu and bump into someone.

"Yah!!Momoring!!Ohayo!" It was Momo and she just nod weakly.. "What's wrong?" I frown.

"Sana yah...Do you think,Dahyun will love me back?"

"Ahh about that of course she love you cause you guys seem close- ehhhhhhh?!" I was surprised with Momo words. "You mean- you...
Have a crush on Momo?" I ask.

And she just nodding..

So that's why...Now i know..Momo seems like to be cold when Dahyun and I being so clingy..
She must be jealous..

I'm such an idiot bestfriend.

I know...it's hard sometimes...I feel poor for Dahyun and Momo for some reason.

I really love Dahyun but since Tzuyu came into my life,I started to feel the real love.
Serendipity.

Then,here i am hurting my bestfriends..If only I know Momo love Dahyun once time ago,I might let her go.

"Of course..She will love you back." I smiles at Momo and she look at me so weakly. "You can go to my home..My mum will prepare jokbal today..Imma going out first!" I said to her.