ch.13

At School

No one POV

As Sana enter the classrom,she greeting at her friends before back to her seat..When she's about to sit down,Tzuyu looking at her and Sana pretend like she didn't see her and ignoring the eye contact with Tzuyu.

She then sit down while Tzuyu still take a glance at her... "Good morning." Tzuyu said and Sana clearing her throat. "Go-good morning.." Sana stutter and then take her water bottle to drink some water.

"She seems ignoring me because of that kissed..It really does effect her so much..Well it's gonna be fine tommorow." Tzuyu thought herself then continue read her book.

Sana keep ignoring Tzuyu since in the morning until noon...As Tzuyu thought,Sana will be fine sooner or later...But the next day....

It still the same....

The second day still the same...

The third day still the same....

And it's been one week,Sana ignoring Tzuyu...

Until the next week,they have a pair works..Here,Sana is shock too much...Because they can't change partner at all...Their own partner,is their own deskmate.

Then,during break lunch,Sana call Dahyun to go somewhere that doesn't have a lot of student there..

Sana POV

"Baby,why are you bringing me here.." Dahyun ask and I inhale deeply before exhale in one go.. "Babe.." I hold both of her hands, "..I love you." I said and close my eyes while lean my face closer to her.

I did this on purpose...

But I don't know why I can't..Then Dahyun sigh while stroking her fingers on my hairs..She kiss me on my lips and I don't know why it feel normal...Wait- normal?

I close my eyes to feel the kiss but all in my mind is Tzuyu!!!Why I keep imagining it was her that I kiss now!!!!WHY I DON'T FEEL THE SAME WHEN I KISS MY GIRLFRIEND?!!

WHAT'S ALL OF THIS?!!

Then Dahyun release the kiss and said, "I love you too baby." She smile and I wanna cry right now!!If Dahyun know about it,she must be disappoint about it!!!

Then we go back to class and I sitting down on my seat...Tzuyu is not here yet...But suddenly,Taehyung came and sit beside me.. "What's wrong with you and Tzuyu?You seems ignoring since last week." Well yeah even her boyfriend notice me.

"Well...No-nothing-" I said awkwardly and suddenly,
Jungkook came at me while Taehyung look so serious now. "Sana-yah..Where's Tzuyu?" Jungkook ask and Taehyung stand up.

"I wish I never be your deskmate..Why the fuck am I your deskmate??And why the fuck you looking for her?" Taehyung ask with so much patience... "What?I only ask where is Tzuyu..What's your problem?" Jungkook said coldly.

Taehyung then walk toward him while I'm nervous that they might be fighting here... "I tell you for the last and the last time again...Tzuyu,is my girlfriend..And soon will be my wife in the future.." Taehyung said.

I don't know why I feel something...Something weird...
Really weird...But I can't find it out...

"Oh really??Do you really love her or that just because some other reason?" Jungkook smirk and Taehyung widened his eyes.. "You-" Taehyung look so worried..Is he really love Tzuyu or what??

Suddenly,Tzuyu coming and now I'm nervous again..
Nervous to look at her in the eyes.. "What's now?" Tzuyu ask the two and Taehyung shook her head. "Nothing." Taehyung smile and Jungkook glare at them.

"Ohh I see." Tzuyu said and sit down..Now I'm dying here.. "Why are you guys still standing here?Back to your seat then." Tzuyu said and Jungkook look at her.

"Here..Your book that I borrow yesterday." Oh so he just wanna give back the book. "Oh okay." Tzuyu said.

Then,they both leaving us...Now I'm nervous....But I hear she sigh.. "I see what you and your girlfriend doing-"

"What?!" I'm shock that she saw us!!!

"Yes..why??Do you want me to tell everyone about it?" She place her cheek on her palm while smirking at me.
"N-no ..Please don't!!Please Tzuyu-ah~" I begging her.

"Well..I don't want to..Because you still ignoring me." She smirk and I pouting...I drop my forehead on her shoulder and sobbing. "Yeah yeah..I'm sorry..I'm sorry."
I apologize.

"Oh?But why you seems like you don't like the kiss?Or
you.....Love our 'accident kiss'?" She smirk at me and I blushing so hard... "N-no!!" I look away and she sigh.. "Forget it..We have a pair work..How can I doing this when you keep ignoring me." She said.

I nodding and she teasing me one more time again...

"Do you that....A Gemini is a good kisser?" She smirk at me and I also thinking about this..If Tzuyu is Gemini,Dahyun also too!But- Why.....

"Ahh..I just remember Dahyun also Gemini..But do you like mine more than her,right?" Tzuyu teasing me non stop. "Nope!Of course I love my girlfriend even more!" I said.

"Yeah..Of course you love her.." She then back to her cold self again...Then,she handed me out a note books.
"What is this?" I creased my left eyebrow and sigh.

"For our pair project..You didn't even listening to the teacher that time,right?Tskk..Really a burden for me." She said and I giggle.. "I'm sorry..Also sorry for ignoring you.." Yeah Sana let's just pretend nothings happen.

Tzuyu POV

Mum told me just to go straight back to home..I don't need to came to the hospital today...So,I just listened to her command.

Now I was lying down on my bed thinking about something...Why am I keep thinking bout' that idiot?
Why her pouting,giggle and smile keep appearing in my side everytime I close my eyes.

I actually tried to sleep because I'm tired but no.
That idiot really can't make me rest even for a while.
Shit-

I get up and go to the kitchen..Damn huge mansion..
I'm dying to go downstair...

As I arrive in the kitchen,I don't really know what am I doing.. "Need something miss?" The maid ask and I shook my head. "Nope..I just drink a mineral water." I said and she nodding before leaving.

After that,I go back to my room and lay down back..
What is wrong with me??Why do I feel so lonely suddenly??

I take out my phone and see my contact...Oh-

My contact only 8...But,my eyes only look at Sana name..Sigh...Sure now I look like an idiot...I throw my phone on the bed and trying to sleep.

But seriously I can't!!!

What is wrong with me?!!!

Then suddenly,someone call me...I answer the call without looking who's calling me. "Hello." I said weakly and yeah this laughing voices is Taehyung.

"Ohh..You..What do you want?" I ask. "You?Is that how you talk to your boyfriend or soon to be your husband?" He said and I totally disgusted about it..Like,seriously?

"Ahh...Sorry..What do you want,'Ba-by'?" I forced myself and he giggle...

"Well......."