ch.12

Tzuyu POV

"Don't you feel hungry??" I ask Sana as now it's getting night..We're now in the park behind the hospital.. "Not really..How bout' you?" She ask me back.

"You know..I don't have any money with me-"

"Let's go eat something!" She said and I frown. "You said not really?"

"Well..I'll treat you something!Let's Go!!" She grab my hand and start running..I don't have any choices than following her...Then,we arrive at one of the restaurant.
We sat down and she call the waiter.

We take an order and then the waiter leaving..

"Just eat whatever you want..I'll pay for it!" She giggle and yeah..She maybe thought that I don't have a money to buy some food...

Silence remain....

It's really awkward but I didn't care bout' it at all..
Until she finally break the silence between us.

"You're lucky...You still have your family that close to you.." She said and smiling. "Why?Don't you happy with your family?" I ask as I place my elbow on the table while my palm hold my chin.

"They always away from me...Yeah I know that they're busy with their works...But sometimes,I got so lonely..
But today I have fun talking with your parents..Feel Like I was talking with my own parents." Sana chuckled and I sigh.

"Let's go somewhere after eat.." I said and she look at me in confusion before smirking.. "Are you trying to be open with me now?" She wiggling her eyebrow and I glare at her. "Stop that non-sense before I change my mind-"

"Okay okay chill..I'm joking!" She pouting then at the same time,our food finally served..We ate together and Sana pay for the food..

"So...where are we going now?" She asked. "Arcade." I said and she jump too sudden front of me making me shock to death.. "SERIOUSLY?!" She widened her eyes with a big wide smiles on her faces.

"You said you wanna hang out with me??And also...You will pay..I only accompany you.." I said and she jump excitedly..Pftt idiot..

"Let's go then!!" She said and we ho the an Arcade..
I only watching her playing anything that she wanted for and then....somethings happen.

"Tzuyu-ah..."

"Hmm?"

"My money...." She show me her purse and I chuckled..
"Poor you...Let me check up my bag first..Maybe I had some money left.." Yes I don't have any money with me now...Because I left all my money at home.

Then,luckily I still have some money from last week..
"Here use this." I give her and she make a puppy eyes.. "It's your money~.You still need it.." She refuse and making me looks like I'm really poor here.

"It's fine..i don't care..Here.." I give her the money then she grab my hand. "Then I wanna make a request from you.." She said and I frown. "What is it?"

She start to running while still holding my hand..
"I want that Shiba Inu puppy doll!!But you will only get it when you got the highest point!I'm not really good at archery..But I think,you can!!Please Tzuyu~"
She begging and I sigh.

'Fine.."

I bought a token and got 5 chances to archer....If I got more than 45,I'm winning the game and got the prizes.
Tskk this is a first time I got so determine..

________________

"Woah!!!"

________________

"Come on Chou Tzuyu!!Almost there!!!"

________________

"Ahhhhh!!!!"

________________

"I believe you can!!"

________________

And yeah... I got straight 10 points...I don't even know I had such a talent in archery..The owner also can't believe it then he asked me to choose the prizes.
So I pick the Shiba Inu puppy toy and give it to Sana.

As we walk away,Sana hug the toy and loving it so much... "Why do you love it so much?" I ask her and she giggle. "Of course I love it!!It's from your hardwork!!I'll treasure this!" She said and kiss the doll..

Then,we go to hillside while watching the river view at night.....There I was standing to take some fresh air and suddenly....Someone back hugging me which make me surprise..

"Thank you,Tzuyu-ah....I'm having fun...You're not that cold-hearted person..You're truly an angel!" Sana said and I chuckled.. "How can I be an angel?" I ask and she humming.

"The first time I saw you,I thought you were an Angel!!And not human!" She said then I facing her.. "You really such an idiot.." I pat her head like a kids and she push me and I almost fell into the water.

"Yah!!Don't treat me like a kids!!" She said and I giggle and trying to get up. "What's my fault?!I just pat your head!!" I said while chuckled and she get on top of me.

"I'll tickling you if you apologize!I'm older than you!Trust me!" She said.. "Oh really??How are you going to force me then?" I smirk at her and she lean her face closer to me.

"Well I definitely will-"

...................

I widened my eyes when we accidentally kissed

"Ahh sorry!!Did my ball hit you guys?!" A guy in about our age ask us while we seperating from each other.. "Hey...Do you know how to play a ball?Also why are you playing with that things at such a time like this?" I asked and give him a deadly smile which making him apologize.

"I'm sorry!!I didn't mean to!!Have a nice day!!" he took the ball and walk away...Bitch...As I look at Sana she still blushing as hell..Well,it's embarassing...It's my first time I got a kissed on my lips..

And I didn't know that my first kiss is a girl and it was by an accident... "So Sana-" I tried to break this awkward situation but-.  "I-I'm sorry Tzuyu-ah..I have to go home..I- I have something to do and I forgot bout' it..Goodbye and goodnight!" She get up immediately and leaving me here alone.

Is she mad or something?

I just let her go home and watching her from the back...Then I keep imagining that kissed earlier..How can I like it?I facepalm and shook my head a lot of times...

Sana POV

As I go Home,I close the door and lean back at the door while touching my chest..Why did I keep thinking about it?!It's only an accident Sana!!!It's an accident!
Nothing much!!

But why it keep bothering me?!

Why did I like it?!

Why did I want more from her?!

I can't said that I don't like it when it obviously I badly want it again!!No!!This is not right- Wait,Maybe I can try something else!!Yeah I'll try it.

But for now,I have to ignore her!!I have to ignore her because it's fucking embarassing!!Blame that bitch guy for playing a ball at such a time like that!!And all I have to do now....

Is to calm the fuck down and forget it already...

Yes.

That's it.