ch.21

Sana POV

I want to play with Tzuyu...1 day without her feels like 1 years...Well,now I'm with Taehyung going to hospital to visit Tzuyu.

As soon as we enter the room,Taehyung place the fruit and flower on the table..Tzuyu don't know we came because she looks like deep in sleep right now..I'm sitting down on the chair while Taehyung open the curtain.

I could hear Taehyung sigh suddenly...So,I thought she had a problem..

"What's we gonna do now??" I ask and Taehyung sit down on the another chair.. "I'll be taking care of her so you can go home whenever you want.." He told me and I look at Tzuyu.

She help me when I was sick..

She taking care of me when I was sick..

I wanna repay her back.

"No..I'll taking care of her.." I said to Taehyung but he shook his head. "No..You can't..No need..I can handle this things.." He said but I won't give up.

"It's fine..I can do it."

"No Sana...I'm sorry...Let me be...Not now.." He said and I finally giving up.. "Okay then." I said and suddenly Tzuyu wake up. "Who is it?" She ask and I smile at her.

"Hi Tzuyu..How are you??" I ask and she sigh. "Do I look fine for you?" She said and I chuckled. "Sorry sorry...Rest more..I'm sorry..It must be because of me..
You need to eat!Take your medicine!And make sure you recover as soon as possible!" I said and she sigh.

"Stop being my Mum." She smiles and then her smile fade when she look at Taehyung. "Hey Babe..How are you??" He ask while holding Tzuyu hand.. "This is a second time I've got asked the same question." She said and me and Taehyung chuckled.

"Well...I'll taking care of you today.." He said and Tzuyu frown. "Why?No need." Tzuyu said and Taehyung sigh.. "I have to...Because you're my girlfriend." He said and they staring at each other for a minute before Tzuyu sigh.

"Fine.."

Then we having a conversation about...Something non sense?I laugh,they laugh..But Tzuyu laugh feel like..
Awkward or she's forcing herself....

"It's getting late I'm going home first!" I said and get up from the seat..As I about to go,Tzuyu grab my hand.. "Will you coming to visit me tommorow?" She ask and I smile. "Of course I will!" I said and then she let go her hand from me.

I walk away from Hospital and sigh alone..I want to see her even more...But I need to go home now...

_______

"Mum!!I'm home!!" I said and running toward my mum.
I giggle and she messing my hair.. "How's your day??
Where have you been?Mum cooked something special for you today." My mum said and I pretend to be shock.

"Wuah!!What is it?!" I giggle and my mum bring me to kitchen. "It's tonkatsu and cheese kimbap!Also some egg roll.." Mum said and I immediately sit down..
"Let's eat!!" I said and my mum chuckled.

"Go take a shower first.." My mum said and I pouting then go take a shower...

While I'm taking shower,I remember Tzuyu who was there waiting for me while I was taking shower...I feel pity for her now..I should be the one who taking care of her since I am the one who must be infected her..

As I already finish,I wear my pyjamas and going downstairs...I sit on the chair and we eating together..
Dad then look at me. "How's your day darling?" He ask me and I humming. "Just fine as always." Nope I lie.

"How about Dahyun??Is she in good condition??" Dad ask and I nodding.. "Yeah she's good." I said...But Tzuyu is not fine now..I should be there for her but Taehyung already taking care of her. "Do you have a money left with you??Or you want more??" Dad ask and I just smile.

"No need Dad!!I still have mine." I giggle and he nodding..Am I just realizing it now or what??Everytime I talk to Dad,Mum always remain silent..Is she don't want to interrupting us or what??

"By the way Mum,I love the perfume that you bought for me!!It's nice!!" I said happily and my Mum chuckled. "Good to hear then if you like it." She said then I continue take a bite of the cheese kimbap.

After done eating,I go upstairs and lay down on the bed.. "I'm so full~" Then I remember one things...The perfume..Mum actually for me two..I want to give this one at someone else..

But who???

Tzuyu!!But,will she love it??I don't know if she like it or not..Buy why don't just I try??Wait-
Why Tzuyu??I can give this at my girlfriend or my bestfriend..

Why must her name first?

I turn the chair and stare on the floor...Then those thought of we accidentally kiss appear in my mind..
"Fuck it!!Get off!!" I hit the floor by my own feet and giggle so sudden.

I think there's something wrong with me.

Oh...The Poem!!!I need to do it!!

I grab my notebook and pen..Then thinking of any idea.
Okay I think I can't do all of this without Tzuyu..
About the perfume...I think I will give Dahyun cause she's my girlfriend of course!

Next Day...

Tzuyu still not going to school...It must be so worst..
I feel so lonely sitting without her beside me here..
I just wanna tease her again..And play with her as usual..

"Baby..Here." I handed Dahyun the perfume that mum bought for me.. "Woah?What is it?" She ask. "Open it." I smile and she open it..She then widened her eyes and spray it on her palm..

"Hmm~ it smells good!" She said and I chuckled. "Right?!Mum bought this for me..I give this one for you..I have one at home too!" I said and she hug me.
"Kiss first~" I teasing her and trying to kiss her.

Dahyun then giggle and push my mouth away. "Not now." We both then giggle then Jihyo and Nayeon just sigh there..

2 days later...

"Tzuyu!!!" I running toward her and as I almost reach her she stop me by place her palm on my forehead.
"No hug allowed." She said coldly.

"Humphhh.." I pouting and she glare playfully at me.
"I'm sorry..I didn't visited you in hospital..Are you feeling much better now?" I ask her and she nodding.
"More fine without you bothering me." She said and I hit her.

"Fine fine i'm joking auch that's hurt." She giggle and I really miss the way she smiles..Then,Taehyung coming at us..I immediately look away like nothing happen..
"Here.." She handed Tzuyu a mineral water and a lunch box?

Tzuyu then thanks him and take it...After that,
Taehyung back to his seat.

"Wuuuhh~~ Why must your boyfriend prepare it for you?" I wiggling my eyebrow and she glare at me. "I don't even ask for it..But since he gave it to me,why should I refuse?" Tzuyu said.

"Fine..by the way,about our poem-"

"I already finish my sentences.." Tzuyu said and I widened my eyes at her.. "WHAT?!" I ask in disbelief.
"Yeah..Yours left.." She said while taking out her book.
"I don't have any idea!" I murmuring like a children.

Tzuyu then sigh and look at me.

She lean closer to me and caressing my hairs.. "I told ya already..It's up on the way you feel..You can do it.
Because I did mine by my own feelings." Tzuyu warm smile making me melting away!!

I drown in her beautiful eyes...

I need to stop...I shrug and sigh.. "Okay then!I'll try!" I smile widely at her..

So...It's by the way she feel....About what??Taehyung taking care of her,give her a lunch box,Taehyung buy her a food,give her happiness,and else??Is it??Tzuyu feel love from her boyfriend.

So...Should I express about how I feel about Dahyun??

"What are you sighing at?" She snap me and I just giggle and shook my head. "Nothing!" Yes..Pretending like I think nothing.

Maybe I should Try....?