ch.2

No One POV

At School....

"Good Morning guys!-" Nayeon stopped as she saw Sana.
"Yeah I know...Sana having a mental breakdown last night.." Jihyo chuckled and Sana look at her so serious.

"What?I'm sorry.." Jihyo hold her laughter and Sana glare at her...Sana got an eyebag because she didn't have enough sleep.. "Have you guys done your homework?" Sana ask weakly of her friends,Momo and Nayeon that same class as her nodding.

"Yup!" Sana drop her jawline... "I'm not doing it even at one..." Sana muttering and sit down on the chair..
"Well..Even though our new classes will reveal soon but still,we have to submit our homework." Momo said while sitting beside Sana.

"Ahh~..Momoring help me~" Sana pouting and wanna hug Momo but Momo push her face away.. "Disgust!" Sana then glare at Momo while mumbling around...After that,all the student got call to gathering.

Well...It's for the class of course...

Sana,from weak mode,change back to hyper mode..She get up and running toward the school signboard to check who's her classmate.

"Minatozaki Sana....Park Jihyo....Hirai Momo...Myoui Mina.....Im Nayeon.....Yoo Jungyeon.....Son Chaeyoung...
Kim Dahyun!!!!!" Sana giggle happily as she saw Dahyun name while Momo glare at her..

"Tskk..Why you only happy when you only found Dahyun name?" Momo furrowed her eyebrow.

"Ah-ahh..I'm also happy that you're my classmate Momo-chan!!!" Sana hug Momo and Momo sigh and pat her back. "Let's go back to class.." Momo said and they back to class and there...

Nayeon,Mina,Jihyo and Dahyun already there.. "Dahyunnie!!!!" Sana jump happily and running toward her well of course she can't call her as 'baby' because their friends also there..

Plus.....They're dating secretly....

As they already find their own seat,a familiar figure enter the class...Well it's,Kim Taehyung..The hottest guy in that school..Everyone screaming and simping over him with his gang,Jimin and Suga..

Well yeah..Except Mina,Momo,Dahyun,Jihyo,Sana and Nayeon..Oh also Chaeyoung and Jungyeon.. "Guys..I'm so happy!!!!" Nayeon jump happily and the other inhale deeply..

Well..Who doesn't happy when their lover also in the same class.. "Well lucky..Jungyeon also our classmate..Mind to introduce her with us later?" Momo ask and Nayeon nodding. "Why not?" Nayeon said.

A few more minute,Sana feel so sleepy...So she put her head on her desk and trying to sleep.. "Hey,sleeping?" Dahyun chuckled and caressing Sana hairs while Sana pouting cutely. "Yeah...I wanna sleep..Tell me if the teacher come in,Okay?" Sana say and Dahyun smile.

"Okay baby gurl.." Dahyun whisper at Sana ears and sit down back at her sit beside Sana...Momo who sit behind Dahyun just keep a straight face...She know that,they both dating...Momo....

Secretly...

Having a crush at Dahyun..

She broke up with Heechul because of Dahyun.

But...She ended up regret her choices...Dahyun already dating with her own,bestfriend...

A few minute later,someone enter the class,and everyone start to whispering around..I mean,gossiping..Geez..
"Hey hey..That's Chou Tzuyu.." Nayeon tell Jihyo. "So?" That is the only word came out from Jihyo making Nayeon glare at her.

"Chou Tzuyu?Did I missed to her name?" Sana taught herself while still didn't intend to look up..Tzuyu then walk passed by them with such a cold expression..
I mean...

Emotionless...

She then sat at the really back beside the window with Chaeyoung sitting front of her...Jungyeon was sit beside her and beside Jungyeon is Jimin...After Jimin it was Taehyung while front Taehyung is Suga.

Tzuyu look out through the window and spacing out until the teacher come. "Babe..wake up..The teachers coming...And about your homeowork?-" Dahyun didn't finish while Sana close her mouth.

"I don't care if I died today."

"Is there any of my student from class C before?Please submit your homework to me..."

"Damn it!" Sana thought herself while smile in pain..

"Minatozaki Sana...Where's your?I remember you are one of my student before..Can't believe we met again,in class A." The teacher said and Sana gulping.

Nayeon and Momo can't help her...

"Go and standing outside...Sigh...You always ruin the class...Always got a 'Good Marks' in exam..I can't believe you can enter class A." The teacher said and Sana weakly get out from the class...At the outside,she mumbling around.

"Tsk!!Who cares about Homework?!Who cares about Exam?!A piece sheet of paper can't decide my future!!" Sana kick the wall and ended up fell on the floor while groaning in pain..Suddenly someone held out a hand at Sana.

"Are you okay?" He asked and Sana hold his hand. "A-ahh President..I'm okay..Sorry.." Sana bowing down and the council president smile at her.. "Well..why are you standing here?" He asked and Sana rub her nape.

She then explain and the president nodding understand.
"I also late to class..So,I will get punishment." He said and open the door. "Teacher sorry for being late..You can punish me." The school president said but the teacher ask him to enter the class.

"No..This is rules...Just because I'm a council president and top student,doesn't mean I don't need to get any punishment.." He said and Sana cries deep inside..He's like an angel..

Really like an angel...Because he's really humble..Sana thought herself..

They both standing outside only for 15 minutes before the teacher call them back inside.. "Anyway..What is your name?" The president ask Sana and the Japanese smile at him. "Minatozaki Sana." She held out her hand and the president shake hand with Sana.

"You must know my name already,right?"

"Yes I know." Sana grinning..

"By the way,just call me Suho..It's better." Suho said and Sana smile at him. "Okay!" Then they both enter the class as the teacher call them to go back inside..
They then continue their lesson...

__________________

"Class dismissed...And Ms.Minatozaki,please submit your homework tommorow..Or I'll report to your parents." The teacher said and leaving the class..

Sana sigh deeply while Jihyo tap her back.. "Next time,don't be a lazy bum." Jihyo chuckled. "Hey guys meet my girlfriend." Nayeon blushing while introduce her girlfriend..

"Hye guys..I'm Yoo Jungyeon." Jungyeon greeting and the other greet back..They then get to know to each other... "Oh let's go to canteen!" Nayeon said and they all except Sana nodding.

"You guys go ahead,I'm not feeling well.." Sana place her head on the desk...Dahyun look at Sana and she also plan to stay.. "I'm staying with Sana then.." She said and Nayeon teasing. "Erhh~ why are you guys so close suddenly??I mean..Like caring to each other." Nayeon crease her eyebrow and Sana glare at her.

"Well..Let's go guys..I'm hungry.." Momo said and they leaving..Mina then bump into someone.. "Ah Sorry." She said and that smol and shorty girl smile at her. "It's okay.." Mina widened her eyes before they leaving.

_________________

"Tzuyu?Don't you want to eat?" Taehyung ask Tzuyu but the Taiwanese shook her head.. "You can go to eat..I'm not hungry.." Tzuyu said and Taehyung nodding. "Wait for me,Okay?" Taehyung pat Tzuyu hair and leaving.

"Babe..I'm going to toilet first..I don't know why I suddenly wanna pee~" Dahyun said and Sana chuckled.
"Okay Baby..I'll wait you here.." Sana said and Dahyun leaving.

Then.....The story of The Wicked Games,start here..