ch.23

Sana POV

Uhm...So another kind of boring day?I wonder if I already sleep too much..Laying down on the bed and thinking about life...

My parents not at home so I'm all alone...Now is Saturday..What should I do??Hang out??Go on a date??
Suddenly,Dahyun call me. "Hi babe." She said. "Yeah?"

"Wanna go out today?" She asked and I humming. "Sure!" I said then got ready..Well I forgot to ask where we gonna meet..But nevermind..I can ask her later..

After get ready for about an 'hour',I go out then call Dahyun. "Where are you?" I ask her. "Well..At the mall center." She said then I said Okay to her..I go there and kindda....Lost in space.

There's a lot of people...Crowded places Jeez!!HELP ME!! "Baby,I think I lost!!There's a lot of people here gathering here!!" I said on the phone call.

"Well wait I will find ya..Today is a promotion day..So all the price all Impressive and Amazing!Don't go anywhere I go there..I know where you are." Dahyun said then I turn off the phone.

It's really uncomfortable here because how can I explained??IT FEEL LIKE YOU IN A TRAIN..THAT FULL OF PEOPLE GEEZ!And now,I feel like someone trying to touch my body..

Damn it...

I wanna run away from here but,I'm stuck...

"Ahh shiit~" WHO THE FUCK MOANING BEHIND ME NOW!!!!?Mannnn help me!!

"Wuah!" I got shock as someone grab my shoulder and pull me closer..As I look up,it was Tzuyu wearing a cap and a Mask..I know it's her because i can sense it!

"Tzu-Tzuyu??" I said but she keep holding me tightly.
"Let's Go." She said and grab me away from here..

"Fuhh~ that's so scary~!" I sigh deeply and Tzuyu looking at me. "Why are you here?" She asked and I almost forgot that I have a date with Dahyun.. "Uhm..Having a date hehe." I chuckled then she wear back her mask.

"I see..I'll get going first-" She almost left but I grab her hand. "Wait- where are you going?!" I pouting and she poke my forehead. "I don't wanna be a third wheel here." She said.

Nope...Why I don't want her to leave? "Looks like she already here." Tzuyu look at my back and as I turn around,Dahyun coming and as I look back at her,She is Gone..

"Hey!I'm sorry.." Dahyun panted but I caressing her back to calm her down. "Who you looking for?Tzuyu?I saw her with you a while ago but then she walk away." So she saw it.

"Well yeah..She helping me a while ago out from that crowded places." I told her and she nodding.. "So..Let's go!" Dahyun hold my hand then we both going on our date...

I thought,it went so well...But why do I suddenly feel- like how should I explain?

_________

"So how is it today?" Dahyun ask and I just giggle. "Well i enjoy the date,Thanks babe!" I said and slurping my drink...But then,I accidentally saw something that I don't know why I hate it so much...

Taehyung hug Tzuyu and I saw it....

I realize Dahyun also looking at them.. "Oh?They're so sweet right?" Dahyun said and I just smiling. "Yeah I know right?" I said weakly but then pretending like it's not bothering me at all by eating a food that serve on the table.

I keep my eyes at them cause they're not afar from us...So,Tzuyu is here because having a date with her boyfriend?I see I see... "Baby are you listening to me?" I got snapped by Dahyun and look at her.

"What did you said again?" I ask her and she chuckled. "I said,do you want something more?" She said and I shook my head. "Nah it's fine..I'm full already." I said then smiling at her.

After we done,I wanna go home cause I feel don't have a mood so sudden... "Bye..Be careful on the way home,baby." Dahyun told me and wave her hand then I leaving.

As long as I came into my house,I lay down on the bed and overthinking...Why did I hate it?It's not like Tzuyu is my girlfriend..They're dating why would I hate it??

But then I wake up from my bed and looking at my notebook..I walk to my desk and sit down on the chair.
I take out my notebook and a pen and writing something..

"I'm not Fine.." I said to myself and sigh deeply...It's because i'm struggling with my own thought...How can I be jealous?She's belong to someone else already.

Geez...

I wanna call her..Yeah nobody can stop me.

Tzuyu POV

"So..How about it?" Taehyung ask me the question that it's hard for me to answer. "I don't know and I still not thinking about it yet." I said and he sigh. "Be my fiance and we'll be together in the future." He propose but I'm totally blank right now.

Suddenly,my phone ringing and I immediately answer the phone call..Yeah thanks for the person who call me right now...But it's so unexpected because the call is from Sana..

I answer the call and totally ignoring Taehyung...Then I go outside. "What?" I ask her. "Well nothing.." She said simply and I sigh. "So you call me for nothing?" I smile alone and I can her her humming.

At the same time,Why I can even imagine her pouting?
"Well...Is there something wrong with that??" She ask me and I chuckled. "Well I don't care." Then suddenly,
no one talking.

It's so awkward...But then she break the ice again. "Are you busy right now?" She ask and I don't know what to say but...... "Yeah..I'm with Taehyung right now." I said but she answer nothing.

"After you done on your date ,why don't you come to my house?" She suddenly say something that actually make me surprise.
"Why?" I ask to get a confirmation about what's her intention. "Just come...Because...I keep on missing you." Her voice get so low but I still can her it.

Why she keep getting me surprise by her own words?
"...Yeah,I'll come..." I even answer yes with no hesitation...A giggling voice could be heard from the other line. "Why?" I ask. "I'm just Joking..Go home instead..Because it's already late night." She said then I sigh.

"It's not really a big deal..I'll coming...So wait." I said because I don't know why I also wanna see her so badly. "But-" She not even finished her sentences,I turn off the call already and went back inside.

"Who is it?" Taehyung ask me with a serious expression plaster on his faces. "Sana." I said calmly while take a sip of tea. "Really?" He ask again then I sigh. "You don't believe me?" I ask and take out my phone and show him my call log.

He just nodding and I put my phone on the table. "So.." He about to say something but I stand up already and looking at him. "I'm sorry...I gotta go now..I'm busy..And thanks for today." I bow down at him and he stand up too.

"Let me take you home-"

"No need..I'll go home by myself." I said but then..

"I know you going somewhere...Please..You already my fiance...Why you look for someone else?Please..At least for today,give me a chances." He said and I stay quiet.

I have a lot in my head to say at him but I end up...
Saying the opposite things... "Fine.." I said and again...I break my promise at her..I feel sorry...My fault...

Love not coming by forces..This is an order not my True feelings...I just found out,that the one I love is not him..Even how many time I tried,I failed..