ch.37

Sana POV

I don't know why mum suddenly ask me to invite my friends to come over..

Rare.

Plus,Dahyun also here..I still feel guilty but,she looks fine..I'm afraid she just pretending.

But yeah,I never lie that I do love her .

Just- once time ago..And now,I already feel the real feelings of mine..I fell for Tzuyu,I feel so much love when she's around.

I feel safe.

I just- don't know how to explain this feelings.

.

.

.

No One POV

At night,Jihyo,Nayeon,Jungyeon,Chaeyoung and Mina come over..Sana welcome them to come in while Dahyun start teasing Mina and Chaeyoung.

"Wuuuuu~ why you guys holding hands?" Dahyun smirk then Mina and Chaeyoung letting go both of their hands immediately.

"Ah- I- It's nothing actually..Just holding hand."

"It's obvious already that you guys dating." Jihyo sigh and Mina hit her shoulder. "Can you- stfu?" She whisper making the other laughing.

"Heloo guys good night..I'm inviting you to my wedding with Nayeon at the day after tommorow." Jungyeon said out of sudden.

.....

"Wh-why so quiet?"

.....

"How boringg~" The other mocking Jungyeon except Chaeyoung that laughing.

"Why?!I'm not joking tho!"

"Look at you face!You?Saying nonsense?Matching so much...We don't believe it." They agreeing to each other.

"Well..Actually it's True-"

"What the fuck seriously?!" Everyone now shock after Nayeon talking. "Hey!You two also-" Jihyo frown in disbelief. "Yes we are you S.I.N.G.L.E." Nayeon trolling Jihyo.

"Tskk." She roll her eyes while Sana mother suddenly come bringing a lot of food with Sana.

"Everyone,please enjoy the food that my mum and me made specially for all of us!" Sana said happily without even realizing that Tzuyu staring at her.

"I love her smiles..Much better." Tzuyu smile like an idiot.

"Hey!Here eat this..Don't grinning alone like a fool." Sana give Tzuyu Cheese Kimbap. "Thanks." Tzuyu start eating the food and she was mesmerized by the food.

"Hmm!You did this?" She ask.

"Well..Yeah..This is my favourite food..Do you like it?" Sana ask back. "Yes..Of course I love it..Cause you made it." They both then grinning to each other.

"Hey hey hey no sweet stuff front of us." Jihyo said while eating the bacon.

"By the way,where's Momo?" Mina suddenly ask. "Oh she's in the toilet." Dahyun answer and Mina just nodding.

"So guys,how about we started talking about our past??How you guys get into the relationship and-"

**knock knock**

"Oh the must be here already." Sana stand up and open the door. "Come in." She welcoming them and Tzuyu frowning in disbelief.

"Oh hi ex Prez!Hi Taehyung,hi Jungkook!" Jihyo said. "Hi too you guys." Suho wave her hands.