ch.25

Next Day...

Tzuyu POV

I wake up everyday like hello beautiful- nah i'm Joking..I just wondering if Sana alright since yesterday,she just back straight to home after school.

I'm just afraid that she didn't finish her poem that we gonna present next week.

Nah she already finish but is she ready?

Nevermind Tzuyu..No need to overthinking..

I go to school and step into the class..I realize Sana still not in class..Maybe she's late..

But...As the classes almost start,she's still not here..It's raining outside and I really wonder,
why she didn't came?This time,I ask her girlfriend beside our seat only.

"Dahyun,why Sana didn't coming to school today?" I ask. "Ah she said she have something important to do so she can't come to school." She said then I just nodding.

Something important to do??

What's that??I don't know why,I want to find out what she's been doing..Not because I care but I just wanna know.

Sana POV

I don't coming to school today because i think,my line in our poem will never going to be present..I've been thinking lately,I seems not focusing on something.

I mean- I'm overthinking that made me so lazy to go to school..Who cares by the way?I lie at Dahyun this morning about these already.

this I wrote,

the missing song of my heart,
the one who was taken my love,
and turn it to a work of art.

but,all I did was trying to hide,
although i want it by my side,
like the world waiting for another night.

To be honest,I don't understand what am I writing about..But I just- Write it.

I go downstairs and saw a package on the dining table in the kitchen..I call my maid and ask who's this things belong to.

"Oh it's maybe belong to your parents.." She said and I nodding the  take out my phone to call my mother. "Hello Mum..Is this your package on the dining table?" I ask.

"Ah morning honey..Yes that's actually belong to Dad..Can you help put it in the bedroom?" My mum replied then I hum. "Okay."

I turn off the call and carry it to their bedroom.
As I put it on the bed,I wonder...What's inside that package?But I just shrug everything out from my mind and now I'm boring.

So I guess...I just gotta go out for a walk..But,
it's raining outside..So I guess I just have to take a shower first then having breakfast so..After that,I wanna spend my alone time in this mansion.

But the weather right now,just like what I'm feeling right but I don't know what and why.

Taehyung POV

Not only I've been so nicely at this guy call as my deskmate,I actually don't want to but..I have to..He's been annoying too much but I still will try harder to be good at him.

But why he seems to be so soft with me lately?

I just wanna protect my relationship with Tzuyu..

That's all.

"Hey Taehyung."

"Not in a mood."

"Fine if you ignoring me..But,I wanna ask if you can go to gym with me this evening." He asked me then I just trying so hard to be nice.
He's not that bad afterall..But,if he has a crush on Tzuyu,I will never treat him so good.