ch.27

No One POV

Everything same goes as yesterday..Sana ignore Tzuyu at school and she only talk a bit if Tzuyu talk to her..But,Tzuyu didn't want to feel like she annoy her,so she just being quiet.

Tzuyu is about to meet his parents in the hospital after school..As they stand up to packing their stuff,Tzuyu touch Sana shoulder making the Japanese looking at her.

"My mum said she misses you." Tzuyu told Sana which making Sana blink a couple of times. "Oh." The only answer that came out from Sana then Tzuyu let go her hand from Sana's shoulder.

"Bye..See you tommorow..I'm going to Hospital now." Tzuyu said and about to leave..
Sana actually about to call Tzuyu back but,too bad she feel like it's so hard for her and Tzuyu also leave already.

"What the fuck am I doing..?Why did I ignore her all of sudden?" Sana facepalm and suddenly Dahyun come and checking on her.
"Are you okay?" Dahyun ask.

"I'm Okay..Just my head got spinning so sudden." Sana lied and Dahyun sigh. "Let's go back home..You need to rest.." Dahyun said and Sana just nodding.

Tzuyu POV

I just leave because I was in hurry...I don't care if she ignore me..I go to Hospital as soon as possible..

As I already arrive,my mum already packing the stuff...I helped her while waiting for my Dad bodyguard coming..After the bodyguard come,we go back home and I help to bring all the stuff.

My brother also coming..

"Welcome home Dad." My brother hug him and I smile at the back while my mum call me to help her doing home chores.

"Tzuyu honey." As I about to go to kitchen my dad call me and I look at him. "Yes,Dad?" He smiles at me. "Next months,Dad planning for us having a dinner with Mr.Kim." My dad said and I know,I can't refuse him.

"Yes Dad."

My brother suddenly move his shoulder and start teasing me. "Haha are you going to meet your prince soon?" It's annoying..I glare at him and about to go to the kitchen.

"Don't forget next months say to Taehyung,his brother in law say Hi to him." He shouting and yeah such an annoying brother..This is all your fault i get to being like this.

Sana POV

I lying on the bed thinking about today..Is Tzuyu leave on purpose- wait..She told me she going to hospital right?

Why did I care so much?I face-palm and my past haunted me back again..I put my back arms on my eyes and letting a big sigh escape from my lips.

"I Like You,Dahyunnie!!!!Please,da-date me."

"Pft..Why I confessed to her?....."

....

"Yeah it's because I like her."

....

"I like her?Did I?I..Love her?"

....

........

"We can't Lie to her anymore!!She's our daughter!Our only precious one!That contract,
just forget it!!Let her find her own happiness."
I heard my Mum arguing with my Dad so sudden.

"Wasn't she already happy?!She is!And if break the contract,our daughter can't be happy anymore!"

"Mum?Dad?" I get down to check on them and I saw a tears that flowing through my mum cheeks....For the first time...She never cried front of me,she always look happy.