ch.29

Tzuyu POV

I'm getting prepare since I'll hang out with that idiot after being ignored pft.

Such a mess.

"Tzuyu-ah where are you going?" My brother ask as I get down from my room. "Oh I'm hanging out with my fri-"

"Woah!That's a first time I hear you hanging out." He smirk at me while just shrug well I'm also human.

"So what?" I said and he chuckled. "Nothing..
That's good for you then..By the way,I'll be back to Taiwan tommorow..Take care of Dad and remember!You are the future of Chou's family generation." My brother said and i sigh.

"Yeah yeah..Have a safe flight tommorow." I said and he hugging me. "All the best!Next year on your wedding,don't worry Oppa will also coming to attend you and Taehyung." He said then I just humming.

"I'm leaving..Tell mum and dad okay." I told him and he nodding before I leave.

I go to Sana's house by taxi..Yeah,I can drive but I just don't show too much..I'm Too private...

As soon as I arrive,I just remember last time when I came here...I chuckled and suddenly that idi- Oh wrong person.

It's her parents maybe.

"Yes?" She said to me as the one who open the door isn't Sana.

"Uhm..I'm Sana's friend..Is Sana already done?" I ask and her mother call Sana. "Sana honey..Your friend is here." She said and I just smiles.

"Why not coming inside first?" She offer me and I refuse her. "Oh no need..I'll be just waiting outside.." I said but her mum still forcing me to come inside and i finally giving up.

As I enter the house,I see a guy reading a newspaper..Maybe it's Sana's Dad..

"Who is it?" He suddenly talk and Sana's mother said that I'm Sana friend...His Dad just nodding and I wonder....

Is Sana having a strict parents?

I mean....Her Mum looks not but her Dad seems like the one..

"You sit down here first..Sana looks like in hurry earlier.." Her Mum said to me and I just smiles and nodding.

"Oh!Tzuyu-ah!"

I widened my eyes and facepalm..

She just done taking a shower.

"Wa-wait!I'm sorry!I forgot and oversleep!" She giggle like an idiot and I just nodding.

"It's okay."

The heck with that kid?She going upstairs and got slipped making me shocked and I ran toward her to help her.

But too bad...

I accidentally touch her nipples and my other hands on her cunt as her towel slides down. "Tzu-Tzuyu~" Oh bitch that sudden moan escaped from her mouths!!I cover her mouths and let go my hand from her.

She then taking her towel immediately and running upstairs..

Fuhh~ such a mess!

I hope her parents didn't heard that or they might be thinking of somethings else..

I JUST HOLDING THE TOWEL BUT IT SLIDES DOWN!!!!THE HECK?!

I going back to the living room...Yes..Their living room and kitchen is near by each other which Sana's Dad was in the kitchen at their big dining table.

I-....Tsk..

"What's wrong?Why is your face turn so red?" Sana mum ask me and I get nervous. "Ah- ehmm No-nothing auntie." I giggle nervously while rubbing my nape.