27) Meeting His Friends

Follow Vote Comment
(light curse warning)

"I'm back bitches!" Addison stormed into the dorm room with snacks and drinks from Starbucks. Dixie side-eyed Noah worryingly. If Addison had walked in just a second sooner, she would've seen a shirtless Dixie.

Whoops. Close one.

Dixie grabbed her Matcha Green Tea Latte and a bag from Addison while Noah grabbed his coffee. They all sat down in various places around the room and began eating and drinking.

"So what are we doing today?" Addison excitedly asked. Dixie pipes in before Noah can, "I wanna see what a day in your life is like on the campus! Let's go to all your favorite places!"

Addison agreed and Noah was excited too, "Well, I actually have soccer practice in like 15 minutes. And that's gonna go till like 12:00, so you guys can just explore by yourselves. I can give you some suggesti-" Dixie cut him off. "No way! I am going to spend every second of this trip with you!"

Addison groaned, "Great. 3 hours of boredom, sweating in the sun." Dixie smirked to herself. She whispered to Addison, "Ya know, Bryce is one of his teammates..." Addison's cheeks flushed red and she smiled. "Okay. I guess I'll go...for you." Dixie rolled her eyes, "Sure, for me."

Noah was hesitant to let them come, but he knew he wouldn't be able to keep Dixie from going.  "Okay, then let's leave." Addison jumped up and ran out the door. Dixie tried to follow him but was pulled back by Noah's hand on her arms.

He whispered to her fearfully, "Griffin's gonna be there..." Dixie looked him in the eyes. She gave him a warm smile and rubbed his back. "I'll be fine. You?"

Noah was calmed by her touch and the reassurance she was okay with it. "Now I'm great." Dixie gave him a quick peck and left the room with Noah close behind.

--------------------

"You're staring again." Dixie teased Addison, who hadn't taken her eyes off of Bryce the whole time. Addison's cheeks darkened for the 100th time that day and she shyly looked to Dixie, "We kind of had a...thing...last night.

Dixie slapped Addison's arm and yelled, "Addi! Oh my god!" Addisons eyes turned to terror, "Don't tell Noah!" Dixie laughed, " Ok I won't." They went back to watching the soccer team practicing on the field.

Dixie's eyes lingered on Griffin. They were far away from the team, by the bleachers, and she watched as Noah and Griffin interacted. They only spoke on the field and were nowhere near each other during breaks.

Speaking of, the coach called 5 and Noah ran towards Dixie who held his water bottle. "You're doing amazing baby!" Noah grabbed the water and chugged what was left while Dixie admired the way his shirt stuck to his sweaty abs. "I wish you could actually see one of my games!" Dixie pouted, 'Me too."

The practice went by rather quickly and Noah introduced the girls to the team, though they had already met some of them at his Birthday celebration.

Noah watched as Dixie interacted with his friends. They loved her, he could tell. She cracked a joke and they all burst into laughter. Dixie was such a friendly, caring soul and she gets along great with everyone she meets.

Tayler boasted, "So Dixie, Addison, you guys should come with us to the party tonight." Dixie smiled at Noah, "We'd love to!" Dixie and Addison had never really been to a college party before. Going to a community college, they didn't really get the same 'college experience' as others did.

Tayler gave Noah the details and left with most of the team. Blake and Bryce stayed behind and they decided they'd all show the girls around.

First, they went to the park and went for a walk. The boys got to better know the girls and Dixie and Noah never let go of each other's hands. Then they got lunch at Noah's favorite sandwich shop. And now they were headed to their campus hangout spot to meet some more of Noah's friends.