30) Big Changes

I wasn't gonna upload today but then @diixiecharms decided to torture us so here I am trying to  save our souls with some happy Doah moments hope you enjoy

"I can't believe you would say that!" Dixie was really annoyed. Noah stuck his face as close to Dixie's as he could and stared straight at her, "It's true. Chocolate ice cream is superior to all others."

Dixie huffed as the others at the table just laughed at them. "Fine, then we'll just get chocolate and mint chocolate chip." Noah rolled his eyes and playfully shook Dixie, as he had his hand around her waist. Everyone at the table decided that was probably the best decision.

The ice cream came to the table and everyone dug in. Everyone but Heidi and Dixie chose to eat the chocolate ice cream, and Dixie pouted as she shoved a spoonful of ice cream in her mouth.

Noah placed a gentle kiss on Dixie's forehead, "It's alright baby. Not everyone has good taste." Addison and Charli gasped at his boldness and Dixie shot her eyes up to him and gave him an infuriated look. Noah didn't even feel bad, he loved teasing Dixie.

The others went back to eating their ice cream and conversing with each other. After a few minutes, Noah turned to Dixie to tell her something funny but she quickly shut him down, "I'm still mad at you."

Noah just smirked and whispered seductively in her ear after making sure no one was looking, "Oh no. How will I make it up to you?" Dixie's cheeks flushed red and she couldn't hold back the cheeky but embarrassed smile that appeared on her face.

Noah turned away, proud of himself, and pat Dixie's hip causing her to jump in her seat. She shook her head in disbelief of what he just did. He left her flustered but luckily it went unnoticed and after a short while, she slid her way back into the table conversation without anyone suspecting anything.

--------------------

Addison and Dixie pulled into the Beck family garage right behind Noah and his parents. Right before she got out of the car Dixie told Addison that she was going to talk to Noah about transferring to Berkeley.

"He's gonna be so happy Dix!" She smiled and nodded along, trying to convince herself that Addison was right. She wasn't too nervous, but then again, she knew part of the reason he broke up with Nicky was because she was too obsessive. Of course, Nicky had a lot of other issues too. But even so, would Noah see what she was doing as obsessive too?

She'd always tend to overthink things and freak herself out over nothing. But as she walked up the stairs next to Noah she began to calm down. Just his presence was able to calm her and he was great at helping her keep her anxiety at bay. He was always supportive of her, so why would this time be any different?

They made it into his room and he immediately fell on his bed, "I missed this bed!" he joked. Dixie just stayed staring at him from the doorway with a small smile on her face. Noah looked at her puzzled, "What's up?" 

"I wanna talk to you about something." Noah wasn't concerned like he'd normally be when someone said that to him. He knew Dixie and her expressions, and she wasn't upset or angry. He pat the spot in front of him and Dixie sat down on his bed facing him.

"So I didn't tell you this. But when I visited you at your campus I really liked it. I mean really liked it." Noah wasn't quite catching on, "Okay?" he dragged out his word. Dixie placed her hand over Noah's, "When I got back here, I looked into it and did a lot of research. And if you're okay with it, I think I wanna transfer to UC Berkeley after this semester ends."

She looked at him hopefully, oddly enough feeling more confident than she did before she told him. Noah just stared at her for a second and then let out a short laugh. "Why are you so nervous?! That's amazing!" Dixie lightly laughed but slight nerves still remained, "I just thought maybe you'd think I was being clingy or something, I don't know, like maybe you would want space or, or somethi-" Noah cut her off with a soft, loving kiss and Dixie broke into a smile. 

Noah pulled her closer to him and she wrapped her arms around his neck and placed her legs around his lap. He held her waist and they dug their faces into each other's necks. "I don't want space, I never want space. I want you to cling as close to me as you can for the rest of our lives." He joked. "I would love it if you went to Berkeley!" They staying hugging in comfortable silence for a few minutes, every so often Noah would squeeze her tighter and Dixie would reciprocate.

She pulled away, keeping her legs wrapped around his hips, and stared deep into his glossy eyes. She held his soft cheek in her hand and he nuzzled into it. Noah smiled and whispered innocently, "So we're spending college together?"

Dixie smiled through the tears of happiness filling her eyes and slowly nodded. "I love you so much." she managed to say through her tears. Noah just responded by engulfing her in another warm hug and after a while rolled over so they were laying down facing one another.

They stared into each other's eyes again, Noah stayed admiring the beautiful girl in front of him. He was completely whipped.

He loved everything about her, from her huge heart to the way her body fit in his arms. He knew there was no one else who could make him feel as warm and fuzzy as he did now. No one he trusted as much as he did her. He knew he'd never love anyone else more than he loves her.

 They looked at each other with such love and compassion. Noah finally broke the silence and spoke gently, "I can't wait to marry you." Dixie blushed and smiled so hard she thought her face would fall off, "Dixie Beck. I like that."

Noah's smile widened, if that was even possible, "I like that too." He pulled her closer to him and they shared gentle kisses with each other.

They stayed admiring one another, kissing each other, and whispering sweet nothings into their ears. Noah held Dixie close and his thoughts were clouded with nothing but her, which was nothing new.

They kissed again, with more passion than before. Noah pulled away and gave Dixie a suggestive look. She shrugged her shoulders with a playful smile and Noah giggled. Dixie rolled over on top of Noah's chest and began kissing him again.

She separated her lips from his no longer than she needed to take off her shirt. Noah rubbed his hands up and down her sides and they whispered through their kisses, "I missed you." "I love you." "You're perfect."

He meant it. She was perfect to him, there wasn't a single bad bone in her body and no flaws on her skin. He loved everything about her and couldn't wait until the day he could prove it to all their friends and family.

But until that day came, he was fine with where they were now. As their rings proclaimed, they had each other forever and always. Their time as a long-distance couple would soon be over and they would be closer than ever.

They ended the nights under the sheets, reaffirming their neverending love for one another.

------------------------------

hey bubs! <3

I'd just like to say it is highly unlikely that in the story Dixie OR Noah would get accepted into Berkeley because it's a really tough school but let's pretend that's not true lmao anyway THEY'RE GOING TO COLLEGE TOGETHER!  (word count- 1344)

Follow Vote Comment