Our Hearts [A J.Bieber Story] Ch. 19

:: Lila ::

"Clay! Trust me, the rice is fine!"

"Its too salty!"

"No it's not!"

"It is!"

I glared at my brother and ruffled his hair, messing it up. I laughed.

"What the hell! Lila, I spent hours on that!" He complained as he tried to fix it.

I chuckled. "That's what you get...and I'm not remaking the rice." I pulled off my apron. "Good luck tonight."

"Hmf." Was Clay's response. I rolled my eyes, heading toward my room. Man, my brother was annoying. I shut my door and collapsed onto my bed. I wonder what Justin was up to right now.

"Lila?" Darren appeared at my doorway. Oh, I'd forgotten he was here. He'd gone to use the bathroom so it just slipped my mind.

"Darren, hey." I put on my best smile. "Come in." Darren stepped inside, taking a seat on the corner of my bed.

"Arent we havin dinner tonight?" He asked.

I shook my head. "Dinner is all Clay's tonight. His girlfriend's coming over."

Darren smirked. "Litte Dude's got a girl?"

"Yep." I grinned. "Surprised me too."

"So no dinner for us?"

"Guess not."

"That's fine with me." Suddenly Darren sitting beside me and his nose was touching mine. Not again. When was he going to give up? I couldn't kiss him. But Justin's probably already kissed Jasmine. Oh big deal. I just couldn't kiss Darren.

"Darren, I can't." I exhaled. He pulled back with a sigh.

"Why can't I just kiss you? You're my girlfriend, aren't you?" He ran his fingers through his hair.

"Yes, but... I'm not ready." I bit my lip. "Sorry Darren."

He just shrugged. "Fine, I guess ill just have to be patient."

I smiled. "Thanks, Darren."

"Anytime. Do you want to go have dinner at McD's?" Darren offered.

"That would be nice." I grinned.

:: Justin ::

I woke up the next morning with much less pain. That was a good thing. I staggered out of bed and toward my hotel room's kitchen. My mom was fast asleep on the bed beside me and there was a whole bunch of bags filled with junk food on the counter. I took a bag of Doritos and settled back into my bed, ripping open the bag and stuffing my mouth with Doritos.

"Justin!" Jasmine burst into the room holding up two pieces of paper between her fingers. I yawned. Who'd given her a key to the room?

"Mm?" I moaned.

"I got us two tickets to The Roommate!" She beamed. What a joy.

"Jasmine, I'm really tired." I told her, yawning again for dramatic affect.

She pouted. "The movie's in two hours. You are coming, right?"

I sighed. Oh, what the heck. "Fine. It'll be fun, I guess."

Jasmine grinned. "Great! Oh and uh, goodmorning." She walked over and planted a kiss across my forehead.

"Better late than never." I chuckled. "Goodmorning."

"Well imma go shower. I love the little, tiny soaps they have here." She threw me a smile before leaving. Lila flashed through my mind but I shoved her away. No matter how much I tried, Lila was still there in the back of my mind. It's hard to get rid of someone you love so much. She seemed to having an easier time. I grabbed the tv remote from the nightstand and turned on he tv. I surfed the channels and finally settled on Family Guy. Stupid shows brighten my mood. I laughed to myself. God, this show's hilarious.

:: Lila ::

"Darren, where are you taking me?!" I yelled over the roaring motor of his motorcycle.

"You'll see!" He yelled back. I groaned and held on tighter to him. We raced by cars and pedestrians and even other motorcycles. It felt good.

"Almost there!" Darren said, turning onto some street and bringing the motorcycle to a stop between some red mustang and a silver mini van. I pulled off my helmet and hopped off. Darren copied.

"If this broadway or something?" I asked, looking out toward the familiar lights and crowded streets. I recognized the theatre my dad used to bring me too when I was younger. It was up ahead and it had a list of all the movie's currently out.

"Why are we here?"

Darren grinned. "Well I thought I'd take you to a movie. You seem like you need a little more 'out' time."

"Ive had plenty of 'out' time." I said, my eyes still locked on the theatre ahead.

He pouted. "Does this mean you don't want to go?"

I broke my gaze from the theatre and brought my lips up to his cheek. "Of course I want too." I told him.

"Great." He grinned. "Any movie in mind?"

"Yes!" I suddenly said. "I've fallen in love with the trailer for 'Just Go With It'" I smiled.

"Then 'Just Go With It' it is." Darren draped arm around me and we walked toward the theatre. The theatre that held so many of my childhood memories.

_____________

I hoped u like this chappie. It's basically just introducing the next lol. I uploaded this on my IPOD! :O I did it for y'all lol my laptops kinda messed up :( boohoo and so is my cousins now which was the one I'd been using lol anywho, COMMENT VOTE FAN VOTE COMMENT VOTE FAN VOTE VOTE! lol

P.S. I got invited to the premier for Just Go With It!! :D ...it would have been my first time on a red carpet, but I got the invite late so I couldn't go :( boohoo guess I'll wait for nxt time lol

P.P.S. LUV YALL! ;D