Our Hearts [A J.Bieber Story] Ch. 29

CONCLUDING CHAPPIE!(; Couldnt wait to post lol. I feel like a big weight as been lifted off my shoulders. Aha(; COMMENT! AND READ THE AUTHORS NOTE WHICH FOLLOWS THIS CHAPPIE!!!

___________

\\ One Month Later //

:: Lila ::

I pinched the picture(s) of me and Justin between my fingers, smiling. It was from Justin's party one month ago. When we got back together in the photo booth. I rolled my eyes. What a moment. Definitly not something I've seen in movies. Justin had left the day afterwards. He had to go to Las Vegas to film some episode for CSI and then he had to go Japan and Europe as part of the tour. We'd kept in touch the whole time but I miss him so badly.

"Lila?" My mom poked her head through the door. "Pack up."

I frowned. "Why?"

She smiled. "To go to ATL for the summer."

I let out a sigh. "What's the use of going to ATL if Justin's not there."

"Just pack up." She blew me a kiss and closed the door behind her. I sighed again and dragged myself towards my closet, pulling out clothes and throwing them on my bed. I heard the door to my room open again.

"Go away, Clay." I scowled.

Someone chuckled. "I'd grab all your clothes if I were you."

I gasped and turned around. "Justin!"

"Hey." He grinned that cocky grin of his and flicked his hair to the side. I threw myself into his arms, inhaling the familiar scent of his cologne.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him. "I thought you were still in Europe."

"Left early." He smiled. "Thought I'd come take you back to ATL with me. Then when I go to New Zealand, you can come with."

I squealed. "Oh Justin! I love you."

He chuckled. "And did I mention my mom convinced yours to move to ATL?"

I squeezed him tighter. "Thats the best news I've ever gotten! I'd give anything to always be with you!"

Justin stroked my hair gently. "Me too." He whispered. I smiled and brought my lips up to meet his.

// A Week Later //

:: Justin ::

I pulled Lila onto my chest. We were at that cliff i'd taken her ahout a year ago, when i first told her i loved her. When we'd ran away so she wouldn't have to leave. But she'd left anyways. Right now it felt like I'd never lost her. I never wanted to lose her again. I loved her too much.

"What would you do if I jumped off that cliff?" Lila asked suddenly.

I frowned. "Jump after you."

She chuckled. "Why would you do something so stupid if you knew you were going to die?"

I interwined my fingers with hers. "Because I'd rather die with you or for you. I'd do anything for you, Li."

Lila shifted her head to look at me and smiled. "Would you really?"

"Most definitely." I brought her hand to my lips and kissed it. "Because I love you."

"I love you too, Justin."

"I'm glad I met you." I told her.

"I'll never forget that day." She laughed. "You almost killed me!"

"In my defense, I thought you were some crazed fan or robber!" I pointed out.

She chuckled. "You almost gave me a heart attack. When a girl sees a guy in boxers carrying a guitar over their heads, we just assume things."

I raised an eyebrow. "What kind of things?"

"Things." Lila blushed. "Just things."

I laughed and kissed her head. "Very cute, Li."

She grinned. "I'm hungry."

I began to stand up. "Pizza?"

She shook her head. "Fro-yo."

"But that's not food." I frowned.

"What are you? My mother?" She stuck out her tongue.

"More like your boyfriend." I grinned, pulling her up with me and planting a quick kiss across her lips.

"Race ya to fro-yo's?" She challenged.

I smirked. "It's on."

"Ok," She smiled slyly. "In 1, 2..." She didn't even get to three. She burst out running, stumbling down to brick path.

"You're such a cheater!" I yelled after. I increased my speed, slowly catching up to her. She squealed as my hands caught her waist and pulled her back.

"Face it, Li. You're not fast enough for me." I snickered.

"Hey, Justin?" She fluttered her eyelashes.

"Mm?"

She kissed my neck, letting her lips linger. I let out a moan. She knew my weakness.

"I win." She breathed and untangled herself from my arms. She disappeared into the small forest of trees beside us. I frowned.

"Not funny, Lila!" I yelled. "Lila?" Everything was silent except the wind blowing through the leaves. "Lila?" I called again. "Lila, you're scaring me."

Suddenly I was pushed up against one of the tree truncks and Lila's face was staring right at me.

"Am I?" She said seductively.

I grinned cockily. "Not anymore."

"Really?"

"Really." I spun her around so that she was the one pressed up against the tree. She frowned and began to trace her jawline with my lips.

"I love you." I whispered.

She let out a moan and took my face between her hands, bringing my lips close to hers. "I love you, you idiot." She whispered back and pressed her lips to mine where they fit perfectly.

If there was anything I've learned, it was that Lila's heart and mine...they belonged together. We belonged together.