Our Hearts [A J.Bieber Story] Ch. 20

Ah new chappie! Happy Valentine's Day ;D This chappie is mixed with humor, sadness, jealousy, ect. And guess what? I need your help my dearest fans! I feel like writig block is taking over me with this story! Oh no!! :((( What can u do? Send me a private message with any ideas! Don't worry, if I use ur ideas I WILL credit u

___________________________________

:: Justin ::

"This theatre is sick." I exclaimed as I followed Jasmine into some super cool theatre. Game machines and concession stands surrounded the entire lobby and then there was a miniture red carpet leading into the theatre rooms. Jasmine handed the tickets to some guy standing beside the red carpet and he pointed us in the direction of theatre 7. Jasmine and I nodded out thanks and we headed into the theatre 7.

"Shall we sit at the very back or very front?" Jasmine asked.

"Back." I said imediately. The front always meant I had to look up and then later my neck would hurt. I slowly follwed Jasmine to the top where we settled into our seats with a sigh. I winced at the sudden pain in my stomach but it quickly went away. So much for resting. The previews began to play and I was already craving something sour or maybe Twizzlers. Nah, Sour Patch Kids.

"Hey, imma go get me some candy." I told Jasmine, getting up from the seat and clutching my stomach lightly. "Want anything?"

"I could go if you want." She said, about to stand up as well.

I shook my head. "Nah, I'll go."

"Well, ok." She looked concerned for a minute. "Get me some Milk Duds?"

"A'ite." I said, already making my way back down. I turned out of the theater room and into the lobby. Eveyone was hurrying to grab their tickets and snacks. I walked up to some empty concession stand, hiding my face and hoping no one would see me.

"Hi, can I get a box of Sour Patch Kids, Milk Duds, and a large coke?" I asked a cashier lady. She nodded and began to pull out the Milk Duds and Sour Patch Kids, placing them on the counter and then heading for the coke. I drummed my fingers against the side of the counter. Everything felt prett normal today. No crazy fans... No hospital... No Lila...

Lila.

"Hold up, Darren! Can you grab the popcorn at least?" The familiar voice was suddenly the only voice I could hear. No... She wasn't... She couldn't be... But she was. I turned my head slowly, spotting Lila and that Darren guy heading into one of the theater rooms. Theater 9. What was she doing here? With him?Why was I feeling like this? You know, the fact that I wanted to rip Darren into pieces yet I barely knew him. That feeling.

"Uh, sir? That'll be 11 dollars and 63 cents." The concession-stand lady's voice brought me back to reality.

"Oh, uh, sorry." I dug out a twenty dollar bill and dumped it on the counter, grabbing my stuff and walking away.

"Sir, you overpaid." I heard her say. I gave her a sign with my hands that said she could keep it and walked faster.

But instead of going to theater 7...

I walked into theater 9.

I wanted to know what Lila and Darren were up to. Hiding my face with the coke and candy, I took a seat behind a very cheery Lila and Darren. I felt stupid all of the sudden. Jasmine was probably wondering where I was and our movie had probably started. I should just forget about it. It's Lila's life, not mine. I began to stand up again... But Darren's words caught my attention.

"Are you ready yet?" He whispered.

I clenched my teeth. What was he talking about? Lila shifted uncomfortable. She shrugged.

"Darren, we came here to watch a movie." She told him.

He let out a sigh. "I just can't wait. It's been months, Li." I almost slapped him right up and there. I sunk down into my seat. No one calls Lila, Li. No one but me.

"I don't know if I can. It's hard. I've only done it with...one person." Lila's voice seemed nervous. What were they talking about?

"Then let's make it two." Darren whispered. Suddenly he was leaning into Lila. His nose was brushing against hers. He was going to kiss her and...and she was going to let him. What happened next was something even I didn't see coming. I was suddenly standing up and the coke I'd been holding was now empty and all over Darren instead. I guess I did it by pure instinct.

"Learn to respect the girls." I gritted.

Darren gaped up at me. "What the hell?!"

Lila's expression was speechless. Before I could react, she was standing up and brushing ice off Darren's head.

"Justin, what are you doing here?! How could you?" She was almost yelling. "Why would you even do something like this?"

I let go of the empty coke cup and kicked it aside. "I don't know, ok? I just..." My voice faded. "Forget it." I turned away and headed out the exit, all eyes on me. People were whispering and I had no doubt some of them had recognized me. As I tried to walk faster, the more my wound hurt and the less I noticed the fact that my damn eyes were watering up.

:: Lila ::

"We should really go, Darren." I muttered. He let out a sigh.

"Whatever, Lila. The movie's boring anyways." He stood up, walkig toward he theater exit and I followed. As we got to the light, I noticed his shirt was soaked in coke. It was sticking to his skin and you could even see the outline of his perfectly defined six pack. I never thought Justin was cable of dumping coke all over my boyfriend. Why was he there anyways? He'd definitly put on a show back there. Darren probably hated him now which meant he probably hated some part of me too.

"Sorry about what happened back there." I said as we crossed the street toward Darren's motorcycle."

"I knew you and that Bieber guy had something going on." Darren muttered as he pulled on his helmet. I did the same.

"We're just friends, Darren. Can you just please let it go?" I kicked my leg over the motorcycle, clinging my arms around Darren.

"I don't think I can let go of the fact that he dumped ice cold coke all over me! What's the guy's problem?" Darren was pissed.

"Give him a break, ok? He just got out of the hospital yesterday." I told Darren. He started the motor.

"Sure, defend the guy who turned me into a human coka-cola fountain."

I rolled my eyes as Darren pulled out of the parking space. I had to get away from all this boy drama. I had to talk to Macie. And also, Justin had lots of explaining to do.