Our Hearts [A J.Bieber Story] Ch. 12

New Chapter! I guess you can call this the "end of Season 1" haha! 10 votes for the next part! aka SEASON 2? LOL so VOTE and I'll POST! xoxo Wuv Y'all!

__________________________________________________________________________

:: Justin ::
I let out a moan and rolled to the side, slipping off my bed and hitting the floor with a thump. Wait...bed? This wasn't... I had been on the couch. I'd probably fallen asleep here last night with Lila. Lila... She wasn't on the couch. I sat up and rubbed at my eyes. What a day yesterday was. I stood up to see my mother giving me a questioned look fromthe kitchen.

"Morning..." She said.

I chuckled. "Morning."

"I see you spent the night on the couch...with Lila."

I blushed. "Uh. We fell asleep. Speaking of, where's Lila?"

My mother didn't say anything. Instead she went back to what she was doing, washing he dishes.

"Mom." I said a little more sternly than I meant too. "Where's Lila?" I repeated.

My mother sighed. "She left."

I thought I was going to pass out. "What do you mean she left?!"

Mom threw me a look that said I'm-sorry. "She left early with Lory and Clay. They're gonna have Carson's funeral in New York and they're going to stay there because they live there. Justin, you need to let this girl go."

My eyes had become blurry. Was I crying? No, I wasn't. But I was. "She couldn't just leave me!" I yelled and ran up to my room, slamming the door shut behind me. I thought that everything was going to be ok after last night. Boy, was I wrong. I wanted Lila. I needed her. Why would she just leave me without saying goodbye? I was about to throw myself on my bed when I spotted a piece of paper with name scribbled across it. I was almost afraid to open it but I did anyways.

-Justin, I know you probably hate me right now. I guess I was terrified that if I said goodbye personally, that I would change my mind and stay. That's why I left without waking you. The past week was amazing. I experienced a feeling that I'll never forget. But you have to forget about me. Move on with your life as I try to move on with mine. You'll always have that piece of my heart. Maybe this was mean't to be or maybe it wasn't. I guess we'll never know. I'll miss you and I know you'll miss me. I love you, J. -Li-

I fell apart. Lila's letter made fall apart into a million pieces and I wasn't planning on picking them up. My heart was torn in half so badly that I thought it could never be repaired. How did last night turn into this? I just wanted to crawl into my bed and stay there. That's just what I did, tears staining my pillow.

:: Lila ::
I left my daddy's funeral in a waterfall of tears. I no longer knew what I was crying about. I walked in tears through the empty streets of New York and up to my apartment. My mother and Clay were still at the funeral but I just couldn't take it anymore. I walked into my room. You'd except me to miss it but I didn't. I curled up under my covers and cried. I felt like I was going to drown in my own tears. Justin's face filled my mind but I tried to block it out. I cried myself to sleep that night...in a black funeral dress...and a wet pillow. To make things worse, I dreamed about Justin. I could swear I cried in my sleep as well.

-1 Week Later -

"Lila, get out of your stupid bed already! We're supposed to start school together tomorrow!" My friend, Macie, pouted as she she sat beside me on my bed. Her red hair was perfectly curled which meant she had somewhere to go yet she was here with me.

"I don't want too." I moaned.

Macie let out a frustrated groan. "C'mon! Mike's gonna be there." she gave me a playful shove.