Our Hearts [A J.Bieber Story] Ch. 11

This Chapter's pretty long and kinda sad :/ Plz Plz PLZ Vote! and Go check out Sk8er Boi, my new Justin story! <3 Also, if anybody wants me to make 'em a story cover, dont be afraid to ask! :) xoxo

___________________________________________________________________________

:: Justin ::
I was sitting in the waiting room just waiting...and waiting. I had no clue what was going on. I just hoped that Carson was ok and that that beeping noise was nothing important. Lila, Lory, and Clay were all in the room but I was ordered to come wait here. There was no one else in the room except the annoying voices coming from the tv in the corner of the room. I let out a sigh and checked the time on my iPhone. 10:23 pm. I've been sitting here for over 20 minutes and I've been in the hospital for who knows how many hours. I was exhausted. All I wanted was to go to bed...with Lila by my side...knowing that everything was going to be ok. Yet something didn't feel right. There was this feeling in my gut which i didn't like one bit. My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the waiting rooms door creaking open.

"Excuse me, Justin? Justin Bieber?" It was the nurse from earlier. I was quickly on my feet.

"That's me. What's wrong? What happened?" I asked nervously, curiously, and anxiously.

The nurse put on her best smile. "Lila has requested that you please go home. She told me to tell you not to worry about her and that everythings fine."

"But I can't leave her!" I argued.

The nurse simply apologized and excused herself from the room. I let out a sigh. Lila wanted me to go home? This had to be a mistake. I left the waiting room and went towards Carson's. I recognized Lila standing in front of the door huggin her brother tightly and...crying. I ran over to them.

"Li?! Are you ok? What happened?"

Lila didn't let go of her brother as she answered me. I wasn't something I wanted to hear.

"Go home, Justin. Didn't the nurse tell you? I don't..." she seemed to hesitate. "I don't want you here."

"But-"

"Justin. Please leave." Her voice was stern and she had a glare in her eyes. It hurt. It hurt...a lot. I felt like someone had driven a stake through my heart.

"Li, I don't-I can't leave you. I'm here for you. Please, what happened?" I was closer to tears than before. I touhed her lightly on the shoulder but she shoved me off. Some part of me new she wanted me to stay here with her. I just didn't know what has gotten into her.

"Li-"

"Leave." It was Clay's voice this time. "Leave. Didn't you hear my sister? She told you to leave." Behind his tears was anger and more anger. I sighed again. I had no choice but to leave.

"Bye Lila." I said and before I started walking away, I leaned into her ear and whispered: "I love you."

:: Lila ::

I watched Justin over Clay's shoulder as he disappeared. Once I couldn't see him anymore, I was crying again. My tears drenched Clay's shirt as I cried and cried. Why was I crying? I no longer knew. I kept rewinding Justin's soft words in my ears. He said he loved me and there wasn't even a "might" in this sentence. Then there was my dad. My daddy who the docter says might need a real miracle to get through this. He was alive but things change. If there was one thing I knew, it was that I was falling to pieces right here in my brother's arms.

:: Justin ::
I barged into my room and slammed the door behind me. Dammit Clay! I thought he was a nice kid but it's not "nice" what he's doing. He's hurting Lila and he's hurting me. I can hear my mothers words in my head already. "Be patient, Justin. They're going through a tough time. Everything's going to be ok." No. Everything feels the opposite of ok. I threw myself on my bed and tried not to cry. My eyes burned now but I wouldn't, couldn't cry. I need to talk to someone. Someone beside my mother. I pulled my iPhone out of my pocket and scanned the contact list until I found Caitlin. I quickly pressed dial and it began to ring. It rang and it rang till the point I thought she wasn't going to answer. She finally did.