Our Hearts [A J.Bieber Story] Ch. 15

Um, I'm warning you ahead of time. Grab a box of tissues BEFORE you start reading :/ lol It might be the saddest chapter so far. Feel free to comment, it really keeps me going! Fan too, it wud be nice if ya like <3 & I'd luv to get to 100 votes on this story so PLZ? It wud be rele nice and go check out my new story "What Happened at Lake Moore?" Its mystery/suspense ;) xo LUV YALL<3

________________________________________________________________

:: Justin ::
I couldn't stop singing but...she...she was...here? She was here..by the side of my stage...the girl I hoped I wouldn't see tonight. So emotions spilled out me that I think the crowd noticed because the song became intense that even Jasmine gave me a confused look as she tried to match her voice to mine. Then Lila burst out running throughout the crowd and I felt myself freeze. The crowd looked at me curiously and they started chanting my name, trying to get me to sing. I could hear Jasmine standing behind me muttering things like "You ok?" or "What's wrong?" But all I could do was stare out the way Lila had just ran. Then I don't know what happened. I felt like someone was trying to tell me something. So I ran too. I ran the way she had. I couldn't see her but I followed my instinct.

:: Lila ::
I slowed to a stop once I was far enough that I couldn't hear the noise. Tears were streaming down my face radpidly and i could do nothing to control them. Justin. I saw Justin. Stupid, reckless me! Who can I let all my damn emotions take over me like that!

"Stupid!" I muttered to myself. "I'm reckless and stupid and immature!" I kicked a rock aside and it rolled onto the road. I felt a raindrop hit my forehead...and then more...and more. Hurry. Just my luck. I walked further until I began to pass by some rotten, old alley betweeen two very old looking buildings. Of course, I kept walking, but i didn't get very far.

A large, rough hand covered my mouth while another pulled me back into the darkness of the alley. I tried to scream but it came out muffled. It was guy. He pushed me flat up against the dirty wall and grinned. His face told me that he was in his late teens or early twenties. His teeth were crooked and yellow and his eyes seemed hollow and black. His hair was a shaggy, brownish mess upon his head and he was wearing dirty, ripped clothing. A pair of faded, ripped jeans and an old looking gray shirt. He was the type of guy a girl would cross the street to avoid walking by. I shivered as he opened his mouth to speak. His breath hit me like poison, causing me to feel dizzy.

"Hey there, pretty lady. Walkin' alone in the street, aren't weh?" He had spoke with an uneducated accent.

I shook my head. Why? I don't know. I couldn't speak. His hand was still on my mouth.

"Imma let ya mouth go ah right? Yeh just keep quiet and no one gets hurt." He slowly lifted his hand from mouth. I wanted to scream, but this guy could be carrying something dangerous. So I didn't.

"Please, let me go." I whimpered.

He shook his head. "No no no. Not so soon. I want to enjoy yeh first." He lips went down to my neck and all I could do is shiver and repeat the words "Please, don't" over and over again.

:: Justin ::
Something didn't feel right as I walked through the streets of Times Square. Lila was no where in sight and I was becoming worried. Wasn't she with some guy when I saw her from the stage? She burst out running without him so there was no way he was with her at he moment. I felt like I was walking for miles and miles. Then I heard a familiar voice.

"Please. Just-just don't!" It whimpered. Lila. It was Lila and I had no doubt.

"Lila!" I followed her voice to an old, filthy alley. Sure enough, there was Lila...and some guy had her planted up against the wall and kissing her all over as if she was some frickin' doll. I didn't like this one bit. Anger took over me along with old emotions.

"Get. Away. From. Her." I demanded through my teeth. The ugly looking dude stepped back and turned to me, a smirk spread across his lips.

"And who do yeh think yeh are?" He asked me in some disguising voice that made me wanna kick his damn ass.

"Just get the hell away from her or I'll pound the friggin' breath right out of you!" I yelled. Lila was shaking against the wall, yet she seemed surprised to see me.

The freak laughed, making me want to pound him harder. "Yeh ain't got nothin on meh. I want her and I'll have her. She's a babe." he began to walk back towards Lila.

"Justin!" She whimpered, seeming a little shocked by the sound of my name rolling off her lips.

"Get away from her!" I ran towards the freak, my fist ready to smash his face into dust...but something else hit me first. Something pierced into my stomach making me gasp. The asshole had stabbed me. I staggered forward, draping an arm around Lila's neck for support. I heard the guy's footsteps as he fled. My vision was blurry but I could see tears flowing down Lila's goregous face. I didn't want to look down cause I already knew what I'd see. Blood. My blood. I was dizzy. Lila held me to her, whispering my name.

"Justin?" her lips trembled.

"Li..." I muttered and then the world seemed to spin and I blacked out