Our Hearts [A J.Bieber Story] Ch. 23

Just realized that the end is getting closer ;D maybe like 5 chappies away, idk lol anywho, hope u like. COMMMMEENNTT VOOOTTEEE FAANNN xD P.s: surprise POV!!

__________________________

:: Justin ::

"Justin, hurry up!" Jasmine pryed me away from the cool pair of sunglasses I'd been looking at and dragged me through the airport. I tryed to keep up with her even though she was holding onto my hand. My mom and Usher were already on the plane but I'd decided to get something to eat with Jasmine before getting on. They'd just announced through the speakers that our plane was leaving in five minutes.

"Jasmine, slow down!" I complained.

"Mommy, It's Justin Bieber!" I heard a young girl say. I'd usually stop, smile, and autograph something or take a picture. Sadly Jasmine didn't let me even look. We shuffled through the crowd, reaching the women checking the passenger's tickets. Out of breath, I handed her the tickets. She looked them over, nodded, and motioned us in. I exhaledc wiping a bead of sweat from my forehead. My scar on m stomach was throbbing as well.

"We could have made it by just walking." I frowned.

Jasmine shook her head. "Too risky. I'm not staying in New York any longer. California's home."

"Atlanta's home." I pointed out.

Jasmine shrugged. "Cali feels more like home." She searched for our seat number. I spotted my mom sitting in the back with Usher. We walked over, finding out seat to be right in front of theirs.

"Late." Usher mumbled. I chuckled, opening up the compartment on top of our seats and shoving in Jasmine's bag and my bookbag. I slammed it shut and took the window seat. Jasmine sat down beside me, curling her fingers between mine. I barely noticed.

"Its about time we leave." She smiled. I didn't say anything, just rested my head against the window. Why didn't I feel like leaving?

:: Lila ::

"Clay, have you seen my pink bra?" I frowned, stepping into Clay's messy room and crossing my arms. He was laying back on his bed, his cellphone pressed to his ear.

He shot me a look. "Nope."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah right. Where is it?"

He sighed. "In my backpack."

I gaped as I snatched his backpack off the floor and poured his contents. Sure enough, my pink bra was in there.

"Stop stealing my stuff!" I yelled, taking my bra and tucking it under my shoulder.

Clay chuckled. "Sorry. Can you leave? I'm talking to Jane."

"Of course." I muttered under my breath before exiting his room. It seemed like that's all he ever did lately. Talk to Jane, visit Jane, go on dates with Jane, kiss Jane... She'd become his whole world. I stepped into my room, flopping down on my bed. I remembered when Justin was my whole world. But that world came quickly tumbling down. And you know what sucks? I still love him, not matter what happens he'll always be my first love. Suddenly, I heard the front door open and close.

"Lila?" It was Darren's voice. His footsteps became closer. I sat up straight as he walked into my room. He flashed me a small smile as took a seat on the floor in front of me. I raised an eyebrow.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

He looked down, fiddling with his fingers. "There's something ive been meaning to tell you."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What?"

He sighed, going up in his knees and taking my hand. "Lila, I'm moving back Germany."

My heart felt tight now. He was moving to Germany? But...he was one of m only friends. Boyfriend. "What? Why?"

He ran a hand through his hair. "Because my mom's from Germany and we have family there. So I'm moving. Me, my mom, and Tino." Tino was Macie's father. I wondered how Macie's feeling now. I hadn't talked to her in days.

"Oh." Was all I could say. I didn't know how I felt. Sad? Bummed? Broken? None of those fit.

"I'm leaving tonight." Darren murmured suddenly. I gasped. When was he planning on telling me this?

"What?! Darren, that's so soon!" I bit my lip. So soon? What a nice way to put it, I thought sarcasticlly.

Darren looked down. "I know. I'll miss you."

I couldn't help but grin at what I said next. "Maybe you'll find some German girl and fall in love." I winked.

He rolled his eyes. "Oh, how will I ever be able to move on." There was a hint of sarcasm in his voice. I smirked.

"Oh, Darren. Moving on from me is easy. You'll never remember I even existed." My thoughts flickered to Justin and how easily he'd moved on. Seeing him with Jasmine had caused a chunk of my heart to fall out.

Darren frowned. "I'll never forget you, Lila." His next words shocked me. "You should try to make things right with Justin. You love him, it's obvious. The way you look at him. Everything."

I felt my eyes welling up. "I do." I muttered.

:: Clay ::

"Was that your sister?" Jane asked me over the phone as I watched Lila exit my room, slamming the door behind her. I chuckled.

"Yes."

Jane giggled. "You should stop messing with her stuff."

I rolled my eyes. "She's my sister. It's my job."

"Oh, Clay." She laughed. "Isnt your sister dating that Darren guy?"

I nodded before realizing she couldn't see me. "Yeah. He's pretty cool but I honestly don't like him as much as..." My voice faded. I was going to say Justin. Justin was the coolest dude my sister's ever dated. The first dude as well. But then I turned on him when Daddy died and everything sorta went downhill. I felt a twinge of guilt towards ruining my sister's relationship with him. She loved him and she still does.

"More than who?" Jane questioned. "Why'd you get quiet?"

I let out a sigh. Jane was my girlfriend. I loved her and I could trust her with anything. "More than Justin, my sister's ex. He was a cool guy but i kinda ruined their relationship. They were in love and now I feel guilty."

I could almost see Jane frowning at me through the other line. "Clay, the only way to get rid of guilt is to apologize."

I almost smiled. "You sound like my mother."

Jane giggled again. "But I'm your girlfriend and i think you should apologize. I would. Anyways, if they loved each other than they probably still do."

"They do." I mumbled. Then I heard Jane's mom's voice in the background. Jane let out a frustrated sigh.

"I've got to go. I'll text you later and...think about apologizing." She blew me a kiss through the phone. "Love you."

"Love you too." We hung up. She'd just made me realize that I felt guilter than I thought. If only I could get Lila and Justin back together...