Our Hearts [A J.Bieber Story] Ch. 25

The end is getting closer! xD COMMMEENNTT VOOTTEE FAANN!

Ok I feel like a retard :/ just realized I posted the wrong chap! Whoops that was supposed to be part of chp 26 my bad. Reread this! I posted the right thing now lol but I left the other part anyways so it's longer. I literally feel sooooo damn retarded :/ SORRY! I bet y'all were confused lol

___________________

:: Justin ::

"...and so the director yells cut and we don't hear him, so Avan's still in character..."

Victoria babbled on about Victorious as I stared blankly at my the coffee in my hands. I swirled the straw around Frappuchina, watching as the whipped cream slowly disappeared. Just like Lila, I thought. She disappeared from my life again...and I let her.

"Justin?" Victoria drummed her nails on the table to grab my attention. "Justin, are you listening?"

"Mmm?" I look up at her. "Oh, uh, yeah."

She frowns. "You ok? You look down." I let out a sigh as I fiddled with the drinking straw.

"I'm fine." I murmered. She took the straw from my hands, pulling the coffee away from me as well.

I frowned. "Give it back!"

"Not until you tell me what's wrong." She said, crossing her arms.

I groaned. "Fine."

She smiled. "Great. I'm always here if you need someone to talk to." I smiled back and began to tell her everything, from when Lila and I met till when I last saw her and about me and Jasmine's breakup. I also included Clay's call which still shocked me. Victoria listened intently, taking sips of her own Frappuchino. Mine still sat at th edge of the table, looking absolutly melted. I finished with a sigh and waited for her to say something.

"So you're saying the same brother who broke y'all apart called you to get y'all back together?" Victoria crinkled her forehead. "You know, I think he never meant to break y'all up."

I heaved a sigh. "I don't know what Lila and I are anymore."

Victoria pushed my Frappuchino back towards me. "I think you should call this Clay kid back. From what you've told me, you and Lila were and still are in love. Justin, don't let her go."

I stared at my coffee and then at Victoria, her words sinking in. "What if she doesn't want me back?"

Victoria reached over and took my hand, giving it a squeeze. "Justin Bieber, from you've told me, this girl is desperate to be with you again. Didn't her brother tell you that her boyfriend left for Germany? And didn't you and Jasmine break up? Well now's your chance! You have me too if you need anything."

I though about what she was saying. She was right. I shouldn't give up on Lila. I should make her mine again. Caitlin would say the same thing if she were. I should go back to Lila. I've never loved anyone as much as I love her.

"Hey, Victoria?" I sat back, a small grin on my face. "I know what I want for my birthday."

:: Lila ::

"Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now..." I glanced out my window, staring at the night sky and muttering the lyrics to one of my favorite songs. I did need a wish right now...I just didn't know what to wish for.

"You ok?" I heard the door to my room and Clay's voice interrupting my thoughts.

"Yeah." I sighed. Clay walked over to me, standing beside me.