Chapter 52 (filler)

Jacob's P.O.V

The van came to a stop and i opened my eye's.

Jeff: Jacob dont do anything stupid were trying to help you

Craig: im not in KOBK ok this was the plan alright

Me: you planned this !!! You knew me and Chres were going to get kidnapped !!

Jeff: and Veah !

Craig: NOT HELPING !

Jeff: right but just dont try to swing ok to just take the hits then he'll take you to a room and tie you up.

Me: you sure he wont do anything else ?

Craig: were sure Jacob we wouldnt let you get hurt

Me: promise ?

Jeff/Craig: promi-

I knew Jeff would want me to pretend he knocked me out so i pretended to be woozy and hurt. The back doors opened and i pretend to be blinded by the light. Hey i could be a actress. Ok no time for that.

Rodney: get him out here !

Why this nigga so loud. Craig and Jeff dragged me out the truck and made me stand straight by myself. I stood up and fell back down do to a blow in the face. I groaned in pain as i felt blood come from my nose. He hits like a bitch.

Rodney: get the fuck up !

I stood up and he swung again but the time i ducked. Im not nobodies punching bag. He looked even more mad and picked me up over his shoulder.

Me: PUT ME DOWN !!

Jeff: yo Rodney chill this wont the plan

Rodney: SHUTUP !!

Jeff: just put him down damn

Rodney: YOU IN THIS OR NOT !

Jeff: man you know i am

Rodney: YOU WORKING WIT HIM OR SOMEHTHING ?

He yelled pulling out a gun aiming it at Jeff's head. I nodded no. I didnt want him to do it.

Jeff: HELL NAH MAN !

Rodney: GOOD ! THEN SHUT THE HELL UP ! LET ME DO THIS !

Jeff had shut up and He slapped my ass and i elbowed him in the back up the head. He carried me in the weird looking house with me kicking and screaming while punching his back.

Rodney: CHILL OUT ! Ion wanna hurt you but i fucking will !

Me: why you doing this ! I did nothing to you !!

He didnt answer We walked past a door and i grabbed the knob pulling on it as Rodney stumbled back.

Rodney: let that shit go bitch !!

He tried pulling me away but i opened the door and held on to the door fram. I looked in there to see a bloody Chres.

Me: CHRES !!! BABY ! WAKE UP !

He fluttered his eyes open and groaned. Rodney tried pulling me again but i wasnt gone go unless this door frame went with me.

Me: CHRES !!!!!!! PLEASE WAKE UP !!!

He looked at me and looked wide eye'd until someone someone came up and hit him in the head with a metal bat.

Me: NOOO !! PUT ME DOWN ! I'll FUCKING KILL YOU, YOUS TUPID BITCH !

I cried out loud. I was sad and angry at the same time. The person came up to me and next thing i know it was all black.

TBCCCCC VOTE/COMMENT