Chapter 39

Chresanto's P.O.V

I sat there thinking of no one but Jacob. He makes me feel a way no one else can. Its har-

Justice: im sorry about your son

I snapped my head towards her comprehending what she just said.

Me: how did you know about my son ?

Justice: that day she called me. She was so... Devastated. She was crying and sobbing and i wondered why she called me out of everyone. She said that she couldnt talk to yu cause you'd hate her. I was trying to convince her to tell you but she kept telling me she'll tell you when she was ready.

Me: well she never told me !

Justice: last year she told em she had told you but told me to never bring it up because its a sensitive subject so i thought you knew !

Me: hell nah ! I found out today ! This morning ! Through a fucking lie detector ! I would have like to know if i had other kids or not ! I had 3 ! And 2 arent here with me like they should be !

Justice: you can make more with Jacob ! Damn he's able to have kids because femal genes were passed down to him making him be able to have kids.

Me: how do you know that ?

Justice: i know alot of things. Dont forget me and Jacob use to be the best of friends. He took me to prom and everything. He was a sweetheart.

Me: all i did was bully him and that wasnt really my intentions because i KNEW back then that i loved him i just didnt wanna believe i was gay for him, or could even like a boy.

Justice: well look at you now ! As gay as ever

She laughed and i straight faced her then laughed. She crazy as hell. My mind drifted off to Jacob. How's he doing ? Is he ok ? I need to call him.

Me: Justice should i call Jacob

Justice: yes but not while he's around the cops. They'd only try to track you down

Me: i'll call him later i guess, i just miss him already and Veah.

Jacob's P.O.V

I sat in my bed looking at the wall. The doctor said i was fine. She sticked up my head and i was free to go. I looked behind me and no one was there. The police didnt need me for questioning yet because they believe i was traumatized. They ordered me to see a shrink but i refused. Im not crazy im just... Lost and alone.

Ray: Jacob you need anything !?

I nodded my head no.

Ray: Jacob you have to eat something

I nodded no again not wanting anything but Chres.

Ray: i have someone here who wants to

I shrugged because i didn't want to see anyone. I got up and sat in the bean bag chair that Chres's loves. Im a lost soul with out him. 4 months we've been together and it felt like years. Even in high school i couldn't shake the feeling he gave me.

??: Jacob

I looked up and rolled my eye's.

Me: you have no reason to be here

I mumbled lowly. She looked at me with guilt in her eye's.

??: im sorry all the pain iv coast you and Chres but you should eat something

I stood up facing her. My anger was getting the best of me but i have to remember that she's pregnant.

Me: Zonnique you shouldnt be here ! Your the last person i want to see ! You bring back horrible memories. You used those kids to take Chres away from me ! Are you happy because it worked !?

Tears were threatening to fall.

Zonnique: i-im sorry. T-the baby isnt his Jacob. Im s-so sorry. I guess i just wanted h-him back-

Me: NO ! You didnt want me to have him !! You didnt want ANYTHING to do with him before we started trying to get together ! So miss me with that bullshit !

Zonnique: im just sorry. I c-cant take it back, but someone wants to see you.

Veah: JAACCOOOBB !

I bent down and smiled hugging her. She reminds me of Chres so much. Id never let her get hurt.

Me: i missed you so much

Veah: i missed you to !!

I wiped my tears and smiled at her.

Veah: were's daddy ?!

I paused. I couldnt tell her he's missing. It'll hurt her more than its hurting me.

Me: h-he went on a business trip. He REALLY wants to see you as much as you want to see him.

Zonnique: Veah let me talk to Jacob ok go downstairs and make the sandwiches with Ray ok.

Veah: OKKK

She ran downstairs smiling. I stood up and smiled. No one can put on my face but she can.

Zonnique: Jacob i want you to take care of her. Im not a fit mother for her

I nodded.

Me: you want me to take care of her because Chres isnt here to do it. Not cause your an unfit mother, its because you just WONT do it cause you dont feel like you have to. You STILL cant let go of your old life. You have a child now that needs tending to and caring for. You dont even take care of her how you gone take care of the one in your stomach ?

Zonnique: im just not ready !

Me: well be ready in 3 months ! Cause you've got another one coming. And this time you dont have a baby daddy to take care of him or her its all on you.

Zonnique: just take care of Veah and dont worry about me. Worry about being on Chres's dick.

I was done with her mouth. Anger filled my eye's and i slapped her. She fell on the floor holding her cheek.

Me: Chres missing and you know that ! im tired of you. come at me again and i'll end your life. THATS a promise. Now get out and dont look back.

She got up and walked out the room. Im tired of everyone taking advantage of how nice i am. Im not being nice anymore. Everyone wanted the mean Jacob Perez, well youve got him.

TBCCCCCC VOTE/COMMENT

Filler