Chapter 27

~Next Day~

Chresanto's P.O.V

I was in the living room pacing back and forth. Veah and my mom had left last night so i was a little bit relieved.

Jacob: baby please calm down

Me: hell no ! That bullet could have went through your neck and you would be gone !

Jacob: but im not im here ! 68,000 Chres thats alot of money.

Me: i know i know and im not paying that shit !

Jacob: WHAT THE HELL CHRES ! PAY THEM THAT MONEY THEN THINK ABOUT KILLING THEM CAUSE RIGHT NOW IM IN A LINE OF FIRE IF YOU DONT PAY THIS WEEK ! DO YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT ME ?

I looked in his eye's and they were filled with anger and sadness sighed and hugged him. He jumped a little bit but i didnt care.

Me: i do care about you. Id take a bullet for you, id die for you Jacob.

Jacob: then just pay this week. We can go half on it. I promise we'll get who ever this is ok

I nodded and pecked his forehead.

Jacob: Chres

Me: wassup

He looked at me then backed away. I looked at him confused. He looked like he was about to cry. I tried grabbing his hand but he backed away.

Me: whats wrong ?

Jacob's P.O.V

I was shaking with fear. Chres has a very big temper. I dont want to tell him and he blows up on me. Wondering what im talking about. Well this morning i went out to my moms house and when i came back Kevin was here. This went downhill from there

Me: when you and i left this m-morning, i-i came back a-and you werent here a-and...

I couldnt even got the words out before i choked. Tears were on the rim of my eye's why is it always me who goes through the most shit. Ever since i was 14, the day i found out i was attracted to guys more than girls.

Chres: Jacob whats wrong ?!

He yelled. I jumped at the sound of his voice. He was already getting mad. I backed up as he came closer. I put my hands behind my back. Soon i was against the wall.

Chres: Jacob please dont fear me im not going to hurt you i just wanna know what wrong.

I nodded and showed him my wrist. He gently grabbed then and looked at them. He gasped at the big purple bruise on both hands.

Me: t-thats not i-it

He looked at me with anger but sorrow. Tears were starting to fall. I carefully lifted up my shirt and showed him my torso. They were also purple.

Chres: what happened ?!

Me: when i got home y-you werent h-here i was by m-myself. A-at least i thought i was. Um K-Kevin was here. He-he grabbed my wrist and trough against the w-wall.

As i told him the story tears were staining my cheeks. I looked down at the ground as a flashback occurred hours earlier.

::FLASHBACK::

I had just got back home from seeing my mom. I walked in and closed the door behind me locking it. I hummed the song Keep Her On The Low written by the group Mindless behavior. I sat my things down and went upstairs to my room. I yelled Chres's name but he wasnt home yet. I shrugged it off then went into my room. I heard the front door open and didnt think about it. I walked out the room heading back downstairs.