Chapter 40

~A week later~

Jacob's P.O.V

I sat in the living room watching Veah play with he barbie dolls. She looked exactly like Chres. I watched as she made them talk. I guess one was me and the other was Chres.

Veah: I Chresanto August LOVEEEEEEEEEEES Jacob Perez... He's wonderful and sweet..... He has a nice smile and-

I smiled and wiped a tear away as she continued to play with the dolls making Chres talk about how much he loves me. I love him to. I walked into the kitchen grabbing the bag of popcorn i was popping and poured it in a huge bowl along with the rest of the popcorn.

Veah: SMELLS LIKE BUTTER !

She's always yelling ! I laughed and took the bowl of popcorn into the living room setting it infront of Veah. I sat on the floor with her and looked at her.

Veah: STAWWWWP STARRINGGGG

I laughed and threw popcorn at her. She ate it out her hair and i made a stank face at her. She laughed and i giggled turning to twighlit breaking dawn part 2. Veah LOVESSSS Twilight me to though TEAM EDWARD ! I laughed as she got into the movie.

Veah: shhhhhhhhh !!

Me: i wasnt talk-

Veah: shhhhh !!

I put my hands up in surrender and laughed. The door bell rang and i answered it. Hmm no one was there. I looked down at my feet and there was a little package. I picked it up and opened the yellow folder. It was a flash drive. I rose and eyebrow and grabbed my space grey apple laptop sitting on the couch with it in my lap. I hooked up the flash drive to my computer and waited for the file to load. Once it was done i clicked on link and it sent me to a video. The screen was black.

Me: Veah come watch this with me

She got up running towards me sitting on my lap.

Veah: ooooooo is it a scary movie ?!

Me: no i think i have a clue what it is.

I pressed play and it was exactly what i thought. Chres. I smiled at the screen as he adjusted the camera.

Veah: DADDY ! MOMMY CAN HE SEE ME ?!

i sighed

Me: no but he'll see you soon ok now watch.

Chres: ok yall know im not good with cameras so bare with me

He laughed and it made me smile. I miss those fangs and that dark laugh.

Chres: alright yall alright. I wanted to say that im fine... Im sorry im not there but im trying to get some business done and this is the ONLY way to keep yall safe. Im doing this out of the kindness of my heart on some real. You guys probably wont understand but i'll explain everything once i get home. Your probably wondering when DO i come home ? *laughing* umm id say atleast 2 weeks. I hate being away from yall. Baby i know Veah there wit you so HEY PRINCESS !

Veah: HEY DADDY !

I laughed as he laughed to. It was like he was here but he wasnt. It was heart warming but a bummer to.

Chres: anyways Veah i love you be good for daddy and Jacob i love until death do us apart baby boy. Both of yall be safe and stop worrying about me ok im.

He smile and blew a kiss at us both. I wiped my tear.

Veah: JACOOOB WHY YOU CRYING

Me: im just happy that all

She gave me a hug and started singing. i laughed.

Veah: dont cryyyyyyyyyyyy oooooohhhhhh pleaseeee dont cryyyyyy

I laughed at how her voice was good but bad. It was sooooo squeaky and high pitch.

Me: Veah i love you but stop singing

Veah: ok ok but we gotta finish watching twilight !

Me: ok but its team Edward all the way

Veah: NO team Jacob !

Me: Edward

Veah: Jacob !

Me: Edward ! Im not arguing wit you again it Edward.

Veah: its Jacob but whateveeer you say

I laughed and we continued watching the movie. She is going to be the death of me.

TBCCCC VOTE/COMMENT (Filler) I LOVEEEE TWILIGHT ! Team Edward of course. I think Edward is just as sexy as he can be 😂 them fangs, those eye's, and that hair ! Jacob got a body tho 😂👏😍😫