Chapter 23

~2 weeks later~

Chresanto's P.O.V

So today im going out with my BOYFRIEND Jacob. I asked him out last week and we made it official. I got out of the hospital the day before yesterday and im feeling great. Right now were at the beach. Im sitting dow in a chair and Veah and Jacob are running around in the water. I smiled at them. I adore them two. So far so good. No one's been bothering us and i havent heard from Zonnique Rachel or Ray which is odd, he's always bothering me. I chuckled lightly to myself and watched as Jacob chased Neveah up the hill and next to me.

Veah: DADDY J-Jacob i-is trying to g-get m-me

She said out of breath. I laughed and gave her, her minnie mouse sippy cup. She loves it. She sat down in her little chair and i watched as Jacob came and sat down front of us.

Jacob: s-she is so d-damn f-fast hoe my Gawd !

I laughed as he caught his breath. She loves to run so maybe one day she will be my future track star and take me out the hood. As we were talking guess who come up. Latimore -_-. I dont like him he's to close to Jacob

JacobL: hey Jacob... Chresanto

Me: wassup

Jacob: omg hey what you doing here ?

JacobL: im here with my sister and nephew how about you ?

Jacob: hanging out with my family.

I smiled. I like that. The August-Perez family. Has a ring to it.

JacobL: well i gotta go call me later bab- Jacob

Jacob: ok

He walked away and i looked at Jacob like he was slow cause thats what hes acting.

Jacob: what ?

Me: he almost called you baby !

Jacob: no he didnt

Me: ion like him ! He flirts with you and ion like it !

Jacob: but i only have eyes for you

Me: tell that nigga to keep his eyes off mine and dont you dare call him later

Jacob: awwwwe baby your jealous.

Me: psh no i just love you

Jacob and i love you to

He gave me a heart warming kiss and i smiled as we parted. Wow i sound like girl "heart warming kiss".

Veah: ewwwwwww

Me: hush up and play with your sand

Jacob: one day you'll find a boyfriend

I snapped my head towards him looking at him like he was crazy.

Me: hell naw she aint having a boyfriend i'll kill a nigga

Jacob: shut up im just kidding.

He laughed and i laughed sarcastically. I looked over at Veah who was dancing. She had made up her own dance to the song Bang Bang by Jessie J.

Me: Veah how about you show Jacob your new dance ?

Veah: no

Jacob: come on i wanna see

Veah: ummmmm no

Me: come on i know your not shy

Veah: im not umm lets go to the zoo !

Jacob: man your going to show me later

Me: hm should we go to the zoo ?

Veah: YESSSSS ! PLEASE DADDY PLEASE !?

Jacob: yea daddy please ?

Thet made they're pout faces which i find so cute and i resisted for as long as i could but then soon gave up.

Me: fine

I slowly got up because my chest still hurts a little and we gathered our things and headed to the car. Veah wouldnt hush the hell up about the zoo. I sighed in relief as we made it to the car and loaded the car up with our supplies. I took out a sunny D and handed it to Veah so she could hush. We got in the car and Jacob drove off to the zoo. The car ride was soothing until Veah started shouting again. I mentally groaned.

Veah: OMGG I CANT WAIT I WANNA SEE SOME SLUTS AND COCKS !

My body jerked forward as Jacob stopped the car quick as hell. We both looked back at a innocent smiling Veah. I tilted my head side ways as i tried to comprehend what she just said.

Jacob: what the hell you talking about ?

Veah: what ? The animals that hang upside down and the big colorful ones.

I sighed in relief. Boy only if she knew what she really said.

Me: sloths and peacocks

Veah: i said that daddy ! now Jacob driveeeeee or its going to close.

Jacob: it wont

We looked at each other and shook our heads. He started back driving and on the way to the Zoo we go.

TBCCCCCCC VOTE/COMMENT

Sorry i didnt have my phone for 3 days and im now just making this. Its short but i wanted to give yall something. 😁