Chapter 1: introduction

Wassup bitches im Jacob and i am a model and actress. I am the number 1 male model in the charts right now and plan on keeping it that way. I am currently dating Rachel who is the first female model in the charts right now. I love her and she loves me. We live in the big apple. Yess New York. But planning on moving back to my home state California. Cant wait to see all my high school niggas again like Rayan Craig Bahja Zonnique Daniel Jacob L ect. but its one in particular i dont want to see and he goes by the name of Chresanto. I dont even know why he bullied me but he just did. His friends didnt like what he was doing but accepted it because back then they were scared of Chresanto. I hope i dont see him. I dont want him to mess up this beautiful modeling face. We all went to Norcom Arts High and i graduated with a 4.0 GPA and i was voted for best dress and best look.

WASS HAPPEN ? Im Chresanto and i am a very wealthy man. I am a producer and i own the biggest modeling business in the world. I live in California. My nigga's Daniel Jacob L and Rayan are my bro's they always by my side and im just living that good life. I went to Norcom Arts and graduated with a 3.8 GPA. I got voted for class clown and most manly. I dont regret anything in my high school years. NOT A DAMN THING ! Even bullying that kid Jacob Perez. He acted so gay around me shit was creeping me out. Even though he was actually really sexy and he had a nice bo- STFU CHRES ! Anyways thats another reason why i hate him he makes me feel things like this and i dont want to feel them. IM NOT GAY !

TBCCCC COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK.