Chapter 50

~next Morning~

Jacob's P.O.V

I woke up in the hospital bed and yawned. I sat up rubbing my eye's looking around. I looked beside me and saw no one. I began to panic but then calmed down. Maybe they went to get something to eat. I hopped up and walked out the room to the cafeteria. No one once again. I ran my fingers through my hair and took a deep breath pulling out my phone texting Chres.

Jacobbb😻😏👋: Chres where are you and is Veah wit you ?

I put my phone back in my pocket and went to the front desk full speed. The lady there gave me a flirtatious smile. She wasnt ugly but i had no time for that.

Me: did you see Chresanto August and Neveah August walk out of here ?

Nurse: hold on boo let me check.

I nodded and waited as she pulled out a file. Im guessing it's Veah's.

Nurse: no sir. Neveah wasnt checked out. She was suppose to still be in her bed.

Me: well she's not ! Her and her dad are missing ! Where the fuck are your cameras !?

Nurse: in the back but-

I didnt even listen. I hopped the desk and walked straight to the back.

Nurse: sir you cant be back here

Me: listen here my boyfriend and daughter are missing i need to check these damn camera's. If you dont let me im taking this whole damn building for court.

Nurse: you cant-

Me: i can and i am ! Now open the damn door !

She jumped and nodded putting some code in. The door opened and i rushed in sitting down in the rolly chair. I looked at all the buttons and pressed rewind. I rewind all the way back to 10:00 thats like 30 mins after i went to sleep. I sat there and watched as a lady left the room. I paused it and looked at the nurse

Me: who is that ?

Nurse: the lady from Child Protective Service.

Me: oh

I pressed play and continued to watch. Nothing happened through the next hour so i skipped through. I stopped at 4am and pressed play. Someone did walk in but i didnt know who it was. I kept watching and nothig happened. They went in but never came out ? What they doesnt make sense.

Me: so he walked in and no one saw him ?!

Nurse: he must have used the back door

Me: so how did he get them out the room if he never left ?

Nurse: i dont know.

I pressed pause and got up walking out hopping back over the desk. I walked back in the room tearing everything apart looking for any sort of exit. Nothing. I sighed in frustration and kicked the wall. I sat down on the bed and looked around. My eye's met with a small white sheet of paper. I walked over to it and picked it up. It had blood stains on it and i had NO clue who it belonged to.

"You thought i would take you instead of Chresanto ? See thats the problem. Imma put you to the test since your always playing victim lets see if you can play hero. You got brains of course but not street smarts. Think like Chre and you'll find him before its to late. You find chres.. You find Neveah. She's playing with water right now, and Chres is lets just say... Hot. You got a week.. Get started. :)"

Loveeeeee Your bestfriend

P.S not Craig. I'll handle him later

I yelled and bawled up the paper throwing it back on the floor. I dont have street smarts like Chres ! I sat on the bed and just let the tears flow.

--------------------------------------------------

After about 30 mins of crying i wiped my tears and pulled myself together. I got up heading to my car. I guess imma have to do this on my own. I can do this

TBCCCCC VOTE/COMMENT

SHORT I KNOW IM SORRY