Chapter 38

Jacob's P.O.V

I sat on the back of the ambulance truck starring off into space not moving a muscle. Everyone was asking me questions but i didnt answer. I couldnt even talk. I would just look at them then look back into space. All i could see was the explosion and Chres. No one will tell me if he was dead or alive. The firemen was still putting out the fire. I looked over and saw Ray jump out of a car with someone.. I didnt know who she was.

Ray: Jacob are you ok ?!

I wanted to say something but i could bring myself to say anything. I sighed and nodded no looking back into space.

Ray: where's Chres ?!

He had a concern look on his face. I look at him then looked up at the sky. I wasnt indicating he was dead i was hoping he wasnt. On the inside I was begging the lord to let the firemen tell me that there is nobody in that car and he is fine.

Ray: oh my goodness ! Was he in the car with you ?

I nodded my head yes not breaking eye contact from the burnt up car. Just as thing were getting good everything would only be brought back down. I love Chres with everything in me and id do anything to have him infront of me telling me that everything was going to be ok but i knew it wasnt happening.

Ray: Jacob this is Nicki my friend

I looked her up and down. She seemed ok but not some one id hang out with or consider a friend. Or even a gf for Ray. I admit i think Zonnique's crazy ass is better.

Nicki: you dont have to look me up and down like that

I looked her up and down again and chuckled. She doesnt want to fuck with me right now because im on the edge.

Me: Ray please get your temporary hoe and let her be gone like the rest of em'.

Ray: Nicki chill out he was just in an accident

Nicki: doesnt mean he gotta be rude and who the fuck you calling a hoe you dumb ass home-wrecker.

Ray: man shut the hell up !

Me: nah she dont have to cause i want her to know something. Im permanent in Ray's life your temporary so counts ya blessing when your around me and watch what you say cause i will wreck yo shit.

Nicki: shu-

Ray: NICKI THATS IT MAN ! FUCKING SHUTUP !

Ray rolled his eye's and she shut up. Wow they love each other. I laughed and watched As she walked behind Ray up to the car. i seen a tattoo on her neck. It read "Jeff 5/23/12" with hearts around it. It was a nice tattoo to me and i didnt really care if it was Jeff or not im only set on Chres right now. I looked into space again. If jeff had a girlfriend for over 2 years.. Why was he trying to get with me ? I paused and chuckled heartlessly. It all made since after that. I ran my fingers through my hairs and shook my head. I looked at her one more time noticing a tattoo on her wrist reading "KOBK". What the hell is KOBK ? I took my phone out my pocket and text Jeff asking him to send me a picture of him. He know i didn't mean nudes. 25 mins later he did so. He had a tattoo on the side of his neck that read KOBK also. I then got on instagram and went to Kevin's old page @KevinBitch. He to had the tattoo on his chest in big bold letters. What i wanted to know was who else was in this so called gang or group.

Officer: SIR !

I jumped startled a bit. He looked at me confused.

Officer: im sorry but i have been calling your name for 5 minutes now

Me: you could have tapped me

I said lowly but loud enough for him to hear.

Officer: im sorry but was anyone else in the car with you

Me: y-yes

Officer: we want to inform you that we didnt find anyone else in the car but they also could have went up in flames and exploded also. we need you to explain how this all started.

I smiled a little. There was a 50% chance that he was not dead but there was also a 50% chance he went up in flames with the car. My smile faded as o thought about the other 50%

Officer: can you explain what happened ?

Me: t-there's not explaining really. Someone took out the brakes before we l-left and when we were drving we couldn't stop and we crashed. Thats all t-thats to it.

Officer: do you know anyone who could have did the ?

I nodded my head no. Zonnique wouldnt do this because she's obsessed with Chres so why do this to the car if she knows he'll be in there to ? Rachel... She's been gone for quite some time now so no... Jeff... We had only met not to long ago and he wouldnt hurt me right ? Ray and this bitch came back over to me i guess to talk.

Ray: Jacob Chres isnt in the car. Any idea were he went ?

I nodded no. Tears were on the rim of my eye's as i stared off into space. As one came down the others follow behind. He could be anywhere hurt.

Ray: do you need anything

I nodded

Ray: what is it ?

Me: a h-hug

He gave me a hug and i cried on his shoulder. I just want Chres is that to much to ask for ?

Chresanto's P.O.V

No im not dead. Im hiding out for a while. I know Kevin has a group set out for me but i dont know who they are so im hiding out until i find out who. I NEVER meant to hurt Jacob like this but... I took the brakes out the car. I needed some thing to make it look like i was dead. He wasnt suppose to be in the car with me anyways. I was suppose to pick up Veah myself but then we made up and i forgot i even did it so when we both got in it hit me that Jacob might actually die because of me so i told him to jump out. Id kill to be with him right now but if i go get him id only die. Your thinking "wont they go after Jacob" well no because there one accomplishment is done..me being dead. i sat down in my chair in my house in the woods. Yes i have a house deep in the woods. It use to be my gang house we use to hide out here. One person helped me in this and i thank her for that.

Me: so Justice why'd you help me ?

Justice: because they killed my little sister and forced my cousin into prostitution. I want all those fuckers dead !

Me: so what do you know about Kevin's gang ?

Justice: they all have KOBK tattooed somewhere on there body.

Me: and that means ?

Justice: Kill Or Be Killed

TBCCCCC VOTE/COMMENT Its short imsorry but im shopping school starts Monday 😫