Chapter 33

~next Day~

Kevin's P.O.V

I was breathing heavy, my head was hurting and i was in a big pool of blood. I sat up and spit out some more blood. Ray and this nigga Rodney have been beating me for a good 12 hours now. I sat up and shook my head. I knew that i was going to die due to the amount of blood iv lost. I was going in and out of it. The door opened and my vision blurred

Ray: awwwwe you cant die now

He chuckled and injected me with a needled which made my eye's flutter wide open. This is what they do. Beat me until i feel like im about to die then bring me back. I hate it. Rodney punched me in my Jaw and i spit out blood again.

??: ok yall thats enough. Yall can leave

I looked past them and saw Chresanto. I gulped really hard. The room felt like it was closing in. Ray and Rodney left but not before ray handed Chresanto a gun. I scooted back close to the wall. I was to weak to do anything.

Chres: wassup Kevin

I looked at him trying to show no sign of fear. I was going to die. It was my time but little does he know if he takes my life i take Jacob's. Even if i am dead Jacob OR Veah will go down either way.

Me: no matter what you do Jacob OR Veah will go down.

I chuckled and smirked. he grew even more angry. Fear grew over me as he held the gun to my head.

Me: as much as i want to kill you im not. well im not going to kill you now, but this is for raping Jacob

He smirked and i tilted my head sideways not knowing what he was going to do. He cocked back the gun and put his hand on the trigger.

POW !

I yelled in pain all blood splattered on my face. I was definitely ready to die. Why cant he just kill me already.

Chres: cant rape without a dick now can you ? Now Jacob told me that he wanted me to kill you nice and slow before i left but if i hear your side of the story i'll spare your life

I though about it then spit towards him.

Me: fuck you

Chres: suit yourself

POW !

I screeched in pain once again as i was shot in the foot. A tear rolled dow my cheek from my eye's.

Chres: wanna talk now ?

I kept quiet and he pointed the gun to my head.

Me: w-w-w-wait ! Ok ok ! I'll talk !

He took the gun away from my head and i sighed in relief.

Chres: talk

Me: *sighing* when i first met Jacob i knew everything about him from his birthplace to the cars and houses he owns. He ruined my life ! He made fun of me ! He took my son away from me ! I made it seem like i didnt know him. The first part of the plan was to get Jacob to like me... That didnt work so i went with plan B destroy his career. So i thought him smashing my car was it but instead he got more recognition for it. I began to give up but instead i started black mailing him which worked. I saw him with you and Veah you guys were so happy so i went to zonnique. I gave her those pills and told her to blame it on Jacob and give him a hard time, make you want her again and it worked. Everything started falling into place until you had to get smart and start thinking twice. So before you could get him back i beat Ray and brung Jacob here. All that anger was building up. I hit him and raped him plenty of times. But the last time he hit the mirror and i took him to the hospital. I felt bad but it was all for my son.

Never Tell (Royce)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara