Chapter 6: someone else

Jacob's P.O.V

See how he plays with my damn emotions ! This is why i dont believe a damn word he says. After i left the meeting we went to the set to check everything out. When we got there i looked at the scene were im suppose to have sex at.

Me: well damn

I chuckled there were rose pedals on the bed that spelled out 'Jacob' with candles beside the bed and wine. I smiled. This is so cute.

??: i see you like it

I turned around and nodded. Im actually looking forward to this with Kevin even though we wont really be having sex. I looked at him and he smiled. He looks so sweet and looks like someone that wouldnt hurt me. He laughed showing his teeth and his tongue.

Me: quick question

Kevin: anything

Me: how long is your tongue ? Im curios and weird so don't judge me

Kevin: can i show you ?

I smiled and nodded. He stepped closer to me and put one hand on my waist and his lips met mine. Our lips moved in sync. He licked my lip asking for an entrance and i granted it. Next thing i know we were tongue wrestling. His tongue was long af. I chuckled in between pecks he gave me.

Kevin: did that answer my question ?

Me: yea it did

We laughed and looks around the room. It was huge like a whole damn building for a room.

Kevin: wanna have a little fun

He smirked and i laughed. This should be interesting.

Me: nope

Kevin: yes you do

I shook my head no and laughed as i ran away. He chased after me. I was running really slow so he would
Catch me cause i run track a nigga aint slow. He caught me and i laughed as he fell on top of me on the bed.

Me: oooo you caught me what you gone do ?

Kevin: havent figured that out yet

He laughed and i chuckled.

Me: shake my head you gone have to do something cause i cant stay in this position forever

I smirked and he bit his lip. He's so fine. He leaned in and we kissed one again but this time it was slow and meaningful. I like it no doubt about it but it wasnt a kiss like Chresanto gave me. He got a little touchy touchy feely but i didnt mind. He felt on my thigh thats a weakness for me. I moaned in his mouth and he moved down to my neck. We were cut off by the door slamming and people clapping. We got up and so did I.

Kevin: THAT ! Thats exactly what you guys need to do when we shoot this scene that was perfect !

Ray: even though that wasnt acting its good yall are familiar with each other

I blushed a bit and Kevin laughed. I looked around for one person but he wasnt here. I hope he didnt see that. Kevin put his arm around me and i smiled.

Kevin: wanna go out to eat ?

Me: sure were

Kevin: Buffalo Wild Wings ? (A/N this is so good !)

I nodded really quickly and he chuckled. I love wings they are my life. It seems like he knows me and been knew me. We walked to his car hand and hand. We'll be back to get my car a little bit later.

Chresanto's P.O.V

After seeing the whole thing go down with Jacob and Kevin i walked out slamming the door. Im not mad at him im mad at myself. I cant even man up and tell him how i feel and now someone else is with him and im not. I looked down thinking as i walked to my car. As i got into my car someone grabbed my arm. I looked back to see my ex girlfriend Zonnique. I groaned and looked at her in annoyance.

Me: what

Nique: you know what

Me: i honestly dont

Nique: Santo you need to get your daughter more.

Me: WHAT ?! I get her everyday ! From school ! From practice ! From your moms house while your out clubbing ! Nah you need to see her my more cause she'll be living with me and you'll need it.

Nique: no the fuck she will not !

I reached in my car and grabbed the court papers handing them to her.

Me: i have custody of her right now not you. We'll be by to get her things but as of now stay away from me and my child.

Nique: you cant take my daughter away from me !!

Me: face it man !! We were once in love then you got to greedy, you were all about the money, so you decided that getting pregnant was gone make me stay. Instead it made me leave. I told you i would provide and care mine not YOU AND mine.

Nique: open your damn eyes ! I didnt sleep with you for the money i wanted to start a family with you !

Me: then why the minute you had Neveah you went to file child support without me knowing !?

Nique: i was stupid

Me: and you still are

Nique: Santo dont do this

Me: i Chresanto Lorenzo Romelo August now have full custody of MY 5 year old daughter Naveah Jaliee Milai (mil-A) August and theres not a damn thing you can do about it.

I shook my head at her and got in my car droving off. Not only is the person i like maybe even love is into someone else but my crazy ass baby mamma think she gone ruin my damn life and i'll be damned if that happens.

TBCCCC VOTE/COMMENT