Chapter 43

Chresanto's P.O.V

I stood there facs to face with my ex Zonnique. She looked at me and smirked but oh indeed did i smirk back. She laughed and i chuckled.

Me: whats so funny ?

Zonnique: you

Me: oh really ?

Zonnique: yep. Its funny how you think you can out smart me, but you cant. You havent realized this is all about the money yet. Iv been playing you ever since. So gullible.

I laughed and shook my head.

Me: but i did out smart you. you were SOOO focused on getting my money you forgot what i use to do and were i came from. All those checks you took out of my account you thought i didnt know ? I knew the whole time

Zonnique: smart boy, but not smart enough. Me Kevin Jeff and Ray already had billions drawn from your account ! You have nothing !

I sighed and scratched the back of my head.

Me: and you still dont get it do you

She looked at me confused. I smirked and looked behind her. I watched as her body fell to the ground. She had blood coming from head.

Me: nice hit baby

Jacob: thanks boo

Veah: DADDY !

She yelled as Jeff came in holding her. I took her from him and chuckled.

Me: hey daddy's little girl !

Veah: BEAT HER UP SHE THREW ME ON THE GROUND !

She said pointing to Zonnique i laughed and nodded.

Me: will do i promise

Jeff: aye thanks man

He dapped me up and i nodded

Me: no problem. That money should be in yo account by tonight bruh.

Jacob: Rodney and Justice already left we dont gotta worry about them.

Me: alright so what we gone do with her ?

I said referring to Zonnique.

Jacob: i wanna handle her... Alone

Jeff: nigga we cant watch ?!

Jacob: nigga no !

Jeff smacked his lips and we all laughed. That nigga is crazy.

Jeff: hold on what about Ray ?

Me: he should bleed out. He'll be dead in about an hour. He wont make it out.

Jacob: good he was yelling all in my fucking face ! I know the plan was me to get kidnapped but he didnt have to yell in my face like that.

Me: im sorry baby. He had to and i aint know she was gone throw you veah but dont worry Jacob gone get her

Veah: yea ! She hurt my arm. I dont like her she's a meany !

Jeff: alright alright lets get her strapped to a chair before she wakes up.

Jacob: good idea...

I chuckled as him and Jacob picked Zonnique up. I went into the kitchen and pulled out a chair. They sat her in the chair and Jacob grabbed the chain and chained her legs and arms.

Jeff: she'll be in for a surprise

Veah: I LIKE SURPRISES !

Me: not this one baby girl.

Veah: aww man

We all laughed and i sat veah on the couch giving her some sour patches turning on spongebob.

Me: stay in here. Dont go in the kitchen ok

She nodded eating her sour patches. She LOVESSS sour patches. I kissed her cheek and walked back in the kitchen. Jacob was rubbing sharp knives. Crazy mf.

Jeff: he a crazy queer

Me: MY crazy queer

Jeff: nigga i know damn im straight as a line

Jacob: i thought you were gonna say no when we asked you to act gay.

Jeff: i mean you is cute af for a nigga tho

He winked and i went and hugged Jacob's waist. Nigga better know.

Jacob: Chressss he's just kidddingggggg

Me: i know but he still gotta know you mine

I kissed his lips and he kiss back.

Jeff: EWW GAY PORN ! GET A ROOM !

I laughed and broke the kiss with Jacob. He pecked my lips one more time

Jacob: i love you

Me: i love you to

Jeff: awwweeee yall niggas got relationship goals and i dont *wipes fake tear*

we heard someone groan and turned and looked at Zonnique

Jeff: she's up

Jacob: yessss i been waiting to do this

I watched him walk over to her. I can already tell Jacob being mad and dominate was going to turn me on.

Jacob's P.O.V

Your probably hella confused but i'll tell you about it later. I jumped out of my seat and sat in Zonnique's lap. This bitch gone get it.

Zonnique: what the fuck ? Get off me !

Me: Chres take a picture with my favorite girl.

I smiled as he took the picture. I was about to get up when
SPLAT

She spit directly in my face. I hopped up and backed hand her super hard. She yelled in paint and i wiped the spit off my face. Nasty hoe. I made her face me and kissed her bruised cheek.

Me: awwe im sorry, but you shouldn't have spit in my face.

Zonnique: fuck you

Me: you know you hella disrespectful ! Ion like that !

She spit at me again. I was boiling with rage. I grabbed the knife and was about to stab her until Jeff pulled me back.

Jeff: not yet Jay not yet

Zonnique: what the hell Jeff you in on this !?

I smirked and he laughed

Jeff: what can i say that money good !

I laughed and got out of Jeff's grip and slid her across the face with the sharp knife. She yelled in excruciating pain. I smiled. Her pain gave me joy. All the pain i went through its about time she felt that but worse. Mine left showable scars.

Me: are you going to listen ?

Zonnique: f-fuck you

I nodded and went down the hall to the bathroom grabbing the rubbing alcohol. When i walked back in the kitchen Jeff and Chresanto watched me like this was a movie or something. They were waiting for me to do something.

Me: you really wanna disrespect me again ?

I unscrewed the cap off the alcohol and got ready to pour it on her deep cut on her face that was oozing with blood. She tried to resist but one drop made her scream.

Zonnique: O-OK OK !

Me: ok what ?

Zonnique: i-im s-sorry

Me: good girl

I smirked and looked at Chres and Jeff they had there mouths wide open. What can i say i got a thing for revenge.

TBCCCC COTE/COMMENT

I know your confused but i'll explain later