Chapter 16: tension (short)

Chresanto's P.O.V

Its been 15 minutes and im still debating on calling him. I was dialing his number until Zonnique came in

Nique: hey baby

Me: wassup

Nique: what you doing ?

Me: about to call J-...Ray to make plan for the movie.

Nique: well ok your breakfast is in the microwave me and Veah are going to the park for her date

Me: o- Wait WHAT FUCKING DATE

Nique: bye love you

She was already heading out the door. Hell nah my daughter aint going on no damn date without me there. I rushed downstairs to see they were already gone. I straight faced myself. I grabbed my breakfast and sat down. I pressed the call button on the phone and i got nervous as it rung.

??: Hello ?

Me: who is this?

??: Jacob

This is not Jacob. Jacob's voice aint this damn deep.

Me: Latimore ? From high school ?

JacobL: yea who this ?

Me: Chresanto

I heard Jacob yelled 'who is that' and then whispered. All of a sudden there was shuffling.

Me: hello....hello

Jacob: hello

Me: hey Jacob can he talk ?

Jacob: about what ?...
He said with an attitude

Me: look im sorry about last night i didnt mean to say the things i said i was just mad. I care for you alot and im terribly sorry

Jacob: its fine im not mad anymore i hope you and Zonnique go well though bye.

Me: JACOB WAIT !

Jacob: what

Me: can we atleast be friends

Jacob: no. I cant be friends because i still feel for you and it wont end well, i dont want to get in the way of you and your girlfriend. Im sorry but tell Veah i said Hi.

I sighed and hung up. Iv fucked up this time over Zonnique. Its all her fucking fault ! All she had to do was leave me the hell alone ! But i cant blame anyone but myself. I ate all my food and went to take a shower. I miss him. His touch his giggles everything. This is what i was afraid of in high school. After i got out the shower i put on some clothes and headed to the prk were Nique and Veah was. Mind as well spend time with my family.

Jacob's P.O.V

I felt bad after i told him no, but i know its for the best. I like him. Alot but he has problems of his own and he needs to get himself right first. I got up and went to the bathroom with my clothes in my hands.

JacobL: oooo can i join

Me: nope keep yo horny/singing ass over there.

He pouted and i laughed. I went into the bathroom locking both locks on the door. He's a serious pervert. I turned on the shower and got in. I washed my body twice and washed my hair. When i got out i got dry and put on my clothes along with my cherry blossom perfume. I blow dried my hair then flat ironed it putting a big bow on top of my head. Once i walked out i saw Jacob already ready to go. He must have used the other bathroom.

JacobL: so were we headed

Me: 711 cause i want a slurpee and some hot cheetos

JacobL: then what ?

Me: the beach ?

JacobL: hell nah its gone be to many nigga there being loud and shit

Me: the park ?

JacobL: that sound ok. Kids dont bother me as much as dumb ass teens

Me: you were once one you dumb ass

JacobL: oh shit i was wasnt I ?

I nodded and he laughed. He grabbed my hand and we headed out. I grabbed my keys charger and phone. I locked the door behind me and we took my light blue Lamborghini and headed to 711. He was int he driver seat while i was in the passenger side. He's so sweet.

TBCCC VOTE/ COMMENT

A little update because im not updating anymore today because its thanks giving 😌