Epilogue

Jayda's POV
It's that time of the year. Sigh! Today, is me and my brother's birthday. I don't really care much for birthdays because I'm just an old motherfucker but hey! I'm 200 years old now so we gotta celebrate...I guess.

I look beside me and see Jasper staring into my eyes with a raised brow. An awkward smile places itself on my face and he chuckles, hugging me close to his chest.
"You're pretty excited," he smiles.

I clear my throat and blush.
"Well, it is my birthday," I smile back. Jasper's eyes go wide as I lower my head.
"Really?! Hmm and are we going to celebrate?" He smirks fixing my chin between his index finger and thumb. I shrug, my blush darkening.

"I GOT YOU JAYDA!! YOU'LL HAVE THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!" Alice screams from downstairs, though we would've heard if she had spoken in a normal tone of voice.
"It's not nice to eavesdrop on other people's conversations Alice," I giggle.

No reply is heard before I turn back to Jasper with a beaming smile.
"We are going hunting together, and of course Alice is planning a party and we'll get some alone time together, " with that last phrase said, I run my finger down his chest teasingly. He chuckles and I do too before he presses his lips to mine.

The kiss was getting deeper and more aggressive when I unwillingly pull away. Can't have that just yet.
"We need to go hunt." I state, Jasper nods in agreement and so we throw on some clothes and jump through the window. Today's hunting was different; Jasper and I had caught different animals and brought them to a spot where we fed together.

The animals didn't full me so I carry Jasper with me to a day pub where, luckily, we see a man moving onto a girl that clearly isn't interested, he becomes our meal to devour.

After our hunt, we speed back home and take a long shower where we might have given each other head. I sigh exaggeratedly as Jasper and I exit the shower. We change and I burn the clothes with the help of pyrokinesis.
"Hey, I'm gonna call Carmen and ask her if she'd like to attend the party ok?" he replies with a nod coming to kiss my cheek before leaving the room.

With that I search for my phone dialing the number the witch had given me.

Hello?
Carmen?
Yes this is she.
Cool, it's Jayda I was just calling to ask if you'd like to come to a party Alice is planning for me?
What kind of party?
Oh It's my birthday so yeah.
OMG! Happy birthday Jay and I'll be there.
*giggles* Alright then! I'll be waiting for you.
No problem I'll be there in a bit do you mind if I come help set up?
"I don't mind!" Alice yelled from downstairs.
There's your answer.
Okay I'll be there soon, goodbye!
Bye.

I hang up and shake my head with a chuckle. I decide to call Louis as well, I mean he is my friend too.

Lou?
Hello, love. To what do I owe the pleasure of hearing your heart-stopping voice?
Oh stop! Today is my birthday and I want to know if you would like to come to a birthday party my sister is throwing me.
Damn. Happy birthday love but I can't make it. I'm super sorry, me and my bandmates have a tour later today that I can't miss. Really sorry again sweets.
It's okay Lou. Have fun on the tour!
I will. Have fun at your party. Talk later, bye.
Bye bye!

And with that the conversation ends. Hopping down the stairs, I am greeted with a chorus of happy birthdays from everyone to which I smile.
"Thank you everyone and happy birthday you little shit."
"Yeah yeah and I'm still the better little shit."
"No one's a little shit!" Carlisle exclaims making the room laugh.

I advance in Jasper's direction and stand between his legs, wrapping my arms around him. He hugs me back and kisses my forehead.
"Sorry to interrupt but Jay, you and Luke need to leave like right now." Alice chimes in.
"Well that's not very nice now is it?"

That voice. My eyes dart to the source of that sound only to see Carmen.
"Car!" I rush to her and engulf her in a hug. She chuckles and hugs me back.
"Hello Jayda. And hello Cullen family."

Carmen and I have gotten close over the past months leading up to my birthday. I had learned more about her backstory and my admiration for her courage and initiative grew. We hung out a few times too and made some good memories.

Everyone greets her as I pull away. I turn to see Lucas looking all flushed, my eyes travel behind him to see Rose. I roll my eyes and transfer my thoughts to her.

'Really?'

She only smirks at me before pulling away from him.
"Hello~ I need to plan a party over here. Jayda, Lucas out." Alice demands with a smile on her face. I put my hands up in a surrender type of way, and grab Lucas' arm. I take him away while waving to everyone.

Once outside he transforms and I hear his thoughts.

'Race ya to the river'

And with that he takes off. I curse and speed after him, quickly catching up. He pushes himself forward and I do the same, sprinting at full speed and making it there just before him.
"Ha! I won." He rolls his eyes and transforms back.
"Whatever." he says brushing himself off, "so where to now?"
"Bar?"
"Hell yeah!"

We walk with linked arms, talking about how life was before our reunion and how fast everything is happening.

"Awe! You guys are so cute." A woman stops us.

Wtf-

Doesn't she see the resemblance in our features? Ah! I've never been so mortified in my entire 200 years of living.
"He's my brother!" I declare, not letting the woman reply before walking away.

Finally we find a bar and we drink, then we drink again and we drink some more. Not long after, we were getting really bored, so we split the bill and left . To occupy our time, we race until the sunset when we hear Carlisle calling our names. Jasper and Emmet came to get us. They cover our eyes when walking back home and all the way up to our separate rooms.

3rd person
The Cullen brothers showered with their respective partners and got ready, leaving the siblings in Rosalie and Alice's care. The Hale twin tended to her mate, styling his hair, applying mascara and eyeliner, topping everything off with coconut lip balm. On the other side of the room, Jayda sat in her robe in front of a vanity while Alice styled her hair and did her light make up.

After the faces were complete they were dressed in their respective outfits and were led downstairs. Everyone cheered and greeted them with a round of happy birthdays for the second time that day. The twins couldn't stop smiling as they went outside to see what Alice had done to the place. They were in shock.

Time Skip

After the party, it was around 3am when Alice brought the twins and their lovers to their separate cabins and left them there.

If there was one thing Jayda knew for sure, it's that this was the best birthday ever. She and Jasper went on for the entire night, making sweet love to one another. On the other hand, Lucas understood for the first time what real overstimulation was. He had never felt so good and he had his mates, Emmett and Rosalie, to thank for that. The twins loved their mates and they were so grateful to have experienced all this love and care.

They had their happy ending and no one could ruin that for them.

Word count 1340 words.