Chapter 13

3rd Person
"Strip,"
"Yes daddy,"

And so Jayda slowly rid her body of every bit of clothing that littered it, leaving on her knee highs. Jasper then took off his vest and button up shirt before taking off his belt.

Jayda -being the horny little shit she is- couldn't help but stare at the growing erection Jasper was sporting. She felt the wetness start to pool; soon dripping down her legs. Ushering her to the corner of the room, Jasper threw Jayda on a bed.

"Hands and knees, ass in the air," came the demand. A shiver crawled down her spine as Jayda did as ordered.

Jasper licked his lips as he was getting clear view of his mate's ass, and her pink pussy.

After pulling down his pants, Jasper was left in his boxers, walking towards the closet where he kept his tools. The Texan vampire took out a whip and smirked. The pain he's gonna inflict on his mate will surely be extraterrestrial.

Lust

The only emotion emanating from Jayda, and it was getting stronger by the second.

Jasper's chest rumbled as he chuckled deep in his throat. Jayda, however, didn't find this amusing in any way; she wanted to feel pain so much so she would beg.

"Why are you about to be punished princess?" Jasper enquires, standing in front of his bent over mate. Jayda looks up into Jasper's hazel eyes that were slightly darker and replied,
"Because I was getting a piercing and hugging a friend. That same friend that I-"

"Everyone out! And don't come back 'til tomorrow," Jasper said trying his best to keep the Major under lockdown.

It seems he failed.

With his hands behind him, his shoulders squared and his feet apart; Major stood in all his glory.

SLAP!

Jayda's face turned to the right at the force of the slap.
"You think it's fun ta provoke Jasper? Ya think that you being a little bitch will keep him from letting me out? Huh? Answer me!" Major growled.

A devilish smirk tugged at Jayda's plump lips.
"This is exactly what I wanted,"

Major glared at his mate, as he walked around the bed stopping behind her.

CRACK!

"Count, slut!" Major fumed,
"One,"

CRACK!

"Two,"

CRACK! CRACK!

"Four!"

The pain seemed to be too bearable for his mate, so Major got the wooden paddle. His sinister smile resembling that of a serial killer.

With a hard swing, the paddle connected with Jayda's ass causing a surprised yelp to escape her lips.

Major chuckled darkly as he began swinging the paddle non-stop. Her ass getting cuts, a few bones cracking. Jayda was counting every single one. Her moans sometimes cutting her off, making her miss a few.

After an hour of punishment with the paddle, Major slowly moved closer to Jayda. He slowly slid a finger from her clit to her hole, before slowly pushing said finger inside her.

A soft moan erupted from the submissive's lips, bouncing off the walls, as Major began moving his finger. After he deemed his finger wet enough, the Major removed it from his mate's walls, licking his index clean.

With her hole clenching and her lips being bitten, Jayda lay there waiting for her mate's member.

"M-Maj-"

SLAP!

"Did I say you could speak princess?" the Major growled, removing his underwear.

Jayda shook her head whimpering. Major then started to glide his thick member along Jayda's glistening lower lips.

The girl couldn't help the low moans she emitted and after a while of teasing, Major slammed his dick inside Jayda full force. The unexpected penetration had Jayda screaming and gripping the sheets, tearing it to shreds.

The Major was relentlessly tearing the submissive's pussy apart, not giving her time to heal. Jayda's moans were high pitched as the Major's right hand situated itself on her hip, the other pulling at her hair. Not being able to control her moans, Jayda decided she won't try to conceal them anymore -even though she wasn't doing such a great job at that before.

Quickly switching the position, Major lay Jayda on her back. The war leader jackhammered into his mate's stretched entrance, not once slowing his movements. Both of the Major's hands were at either side of Jayda's face, his palms pressed into the bed while her hands scratched at his shoulders and back.

One of the Major's hands found its way to his mate's throat, squeezing gently as he leaned down to kiss her. Jayda kissed back roughly in reply, sighing lustfully into the kiss.

The Major pulled away from the kiss only to start kissing and sucking at Jayda's skin, making faint marks. He nibbled and bit her skin, while still sucking and kissing, making the marks more noticeable. Jayda while still conscious of everything, used her power so the marks would still be visible up to a day after their intimate activities.

Speeding up his movements, Major pulled away from Jayda once again to hold her throat with both his hands as he pounded into her mercilessly. Jayda moaned loudly and clenched around the Major, as she felt herself about to climax.

"Cum with me princess," the Major grunted. And so both mates came together with loud moans. Jayda's pussy clenched and unclenched, her body spasming. The Major's thrusts became sloppy as they both came down from their high.

Deciding that it was time to let Jasper come forth, the Major retreated. Laying beside his mate, Jasper found himself gazing at her, taking in her unnatural beauty. He felt her exhaustion and smiled softly.
"Rest now princess, you were so good,"

Jasper's smile grew wider as Jayda murmured,
"Tank you Daddy,"

Her features then relaxed as she fell into a deep sleep with her mate cuddling her.

Word count 967 words.