Chapter 10

Jayda's POV
I almost scream when he pierces my navel. I whimper out loud and his head snaps up.
"You ok love?" He asks. I nod my head,
"It hurts mister," I whine. He chuckles and kisses my cheek smiling reassuringly up at me. I blush and look down. What would daddy do if he found out?

He puts the piercing in place making me giggle but whimper again as my stomach starts to hurt. Fuck. I turn off my ability to feel and smile as the pain vanishes.

 I turn off my ability to feel and smile as the pain vanishes

It looks so good. It's gonna be easy to hide too because of the top and skirt I'm wearing.
"Tanks you mister..." I trail off not knowing his name.
"Louis, Louis Tomlinson," he smirks. I grin and reply,
"Thank you, Lewis. It looks perfect,"
"It's Louis, love. But you're welcome, and here's my number," he says giving me a piece of paper. "You can text or call at anytime, I'll be online," he says with a wink, very charming.

I take my phone out and save his number in it. He's definitely a catch and if daddy wasn't already mine, I'd definately smash him. I save him as "Wou bear🥺😊" and he chuckles at the name. He brings me around the front of the shop. I hug him, and just as I do, the bell jingles signaling someone has entered.

"So this is where you went?" I hear a familiar voice say, laced with anger. I gasp, pulling away from Louis turning around to see...

Word count 258 words.