Chapter 7

Jayda's POV
Yay! Today's the day I'm getting my reward. I really want ice-cream but there's something else that I want. I'm going to get a piercing. Yes. But daddy will never agree to that. Oh well that's too bad for him, I'm getting it and no one can stop me.

I'm now standing in the shower, letting the warm water cascade down my body. My eyes closed as I drift away, living in the moment. Just then, I feel two strong arms wrap around my curvy waist.
"Have you made up your mind on what your reward should be princess?" He asks,
"Yes daddy, I wants ice-cweam," I say with a giggle. I turn around and face him, looking into his eyes and playing with the hairs at the back of his neck.

He smirks and grinds his hardened cock against my wet pussy, making me moan.
"Daddy we can't Mawcy is down staiws," I say. If I could be bothered I would be blushing right now as I stare into his amber eyes.
"Guess, we'll have to be quiet then," he chuckles.

And just like that he pins me against the wall, eliciting a moan from me as my back comes in contact with the tile. He then connects our lips in a cold embrace, taking charge as his tongue penetrates my mouth.

His hand snakes its way down to my pussy, not wasting any time and immediately pushing a finger deep inside of me. The thrusts of his finger keeps accelerating as he adds another and another till three fingers were pleasuring me at an inhuman speed. This is definitely preparation for his cock.

I am a moaning mess as my mate makes me feel good. My eyes roll to the back of my head as pants mix with other lewd sounds.
"D-Daddy I-I think I-I'm r-ready," I stammer between moans which urges him to go faster and harder,
"Ready for what baby?" he is such a tease. He knows what I want yet he makes me suffer, well not really because this is heaven.

He stretches me out so good I can't mask the loud sounds echoing in the bathroom. He slaps his hand over my mouth, stopping his movements.
"You wanna be a good girl for daddy, princess?" he groans.
"Y-yes d-d-daddy," my pussy is starting to ache as it pleads for his cock.
"Then be quiet," he says softly but sternly. I nod, and that's when he resumes his movements. I can feel myself cumming.
"Can I c-cum, p-please daddy?" I moan. He gives me permission with that mischievous smirk and I drown in the feeling of pleasure, my eyes squeezing shut as I cum all over his hand.

He removes his fingers and licks my cum off his hand. He leans forward and whispers by my ear.
"I'm not gonna fuck you in this bathroom, but you have to repay me after I made you feel so good, right baby?" He bites my lobe. I nod in understanding and lower myself to my knees, now in line with his monstrous cock.
"D-daddy, it's so big!" I exclaim. What he replies with next gets me wetter.
"And you, my sweet little princess, are gonna take it like the good little cunt you are,"

I lick the tip drawing a shudder from him. I then begin to take him in inch by inch.
"Oh fuck, yes baby, just like that," I'm happy that I am the one making him feel this way.

I take him to the hilt and moan around him. Jasper grips my hair and grunts when I grab at his balls and squeeze, this non-existent gag reflex is really paying off.

His rough hands travel to the back of my head where he wields a fistful of my hair. The growl he vocalizes is animalistic when he starts to fuck my mouth at vampire speed.
"Such a good girl for daddy aren't you princess?" I nod my head with a cockfilled mouth, and swipe my tongue over the slit of the tip.
"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum princess. You gonna swallow?" his cocky smirk taunts me, and I nod again.

He releases in my mouth with an ethereal sound. The sound provokes another climax from me, and I kneel here wishing I can hear that one sound every second of every day, it was beautiful. I swallow all the cum and stick out my tongue, opening my mouth.

"I'm all clean," my voice has become hoarse.
"I'm proud of you princess, now wasn't this better than ice-cream?" he asks making me nod my head fast,
"I still want ice-cream though," I smile up at him. He didn't think that I would forget about it. Right?
"You know you look really hot with my cum all over you princess?" That was random.
"Tank you daddy". I giggle as he pulls me up to get me clean.

We get out the shower, and get dressed. Jasper wears a white button up shirt leaving the top two unbuttoned. He pairs that with black slacks and a pair of black and white vans. His hair is in loose curls and looks so fluffy.

I wear a black spaghetti strap top with a crisscross design right above my breasts. I pair that with a white skirt with black accents. I put on my white socks with black kitten designs and slip on my black converse. To add a little touch I put on my black cat headband. My hair was straighter and I decide to have bangs today.

My princess part is still aching but it will calm down at some point. As we come downstairs we see Marcia cooking.
"Good afternoon Marcia," I greet her. I have come out of little space but Marcia knows of my lifestyle so I have nothing to hide.
"Who are you and what are you doing in my house?" she all but shouts. Completely disregarding my greeting.
"I'm-" but I cut him off.
"This is Jasper, my boyfriend, and I don't think he appreciates you speaking to him like that!" I say sternly.
"I am sorry sir, I didn't know," Marcia apologizes.
"It's fine. Marcia, right? Jayda here told me so much about you. I'm Jasper Whitlock and it's very nice to finally meet you ma'am."

Marcia is now blushing and I can tell she likes Jasper like, like like. But he will never want her, she's too old plus she's a human. She can't handle him and he can't handle her, plus he's mine, and I'm not losing him again. No matter what.

Word count 1123 words