Chapter 1

Pic of Jayda^

Alice's POV
I am breathless as I come down from my high. Getting up from the bed and walking towards the closet, I hide my favorite toy in a box. The door is suddenly broken down by Edward, my mate. Oh how I love him! If only he could protect me like Jasper can.

His gaze falls on my body, studying me as he stalks toward me-after fixing the broken door of course. When he did reach me, he connects our ice cold lips in an ironically warm embrace. There we stand, sharing a tongueless kiss. We pull away, and separate to get ready for school. Of all the things we can do for an eternity, they choose to repeat school.

I appear in the living area to see the family minus Esme and Carlisle. Esme and Carlisle act as our parents to prevent questions from the humans.
"Guys do we really need to go today?" I inquire rolling my eyes.
"No but we're going anyway. You can stay if you want." Emmett sasses with a playful smirk.
"Yeah but I'm getting annoyed and what about Jazzy? This has been so hard for him. It's clear he's struggling." The idea of Jasper's grapple with bloodlust comes to mind and I try to use it as an excuse for us to stay home. My efforts were futile in the end.

We all pile into the volvo and Emmett's jeep speeding off to school arriving there with an hour to spare. We take our stance in front the cars, absorbing the different looks people give us. I had a vision about 2 years ago that on this day Jazzy is going to meet his mate. That is why I tried to prevent our arrival to school today.

I clutch onto Jazzy's arm as she enters the parking lot on a bike. I have to say, she actually looks hot. Even hotter than Rose, and Rose is super hot.

Jayda's POV
I get out of bed and instantly get this feeling in my bones. It's like when you feel as if something is about to happen, but you can't tell if it's good or bad.

I make my way to the bathroom connected to my room and strip. My eyes catch sight of the scars that litter my body and I sigh. I am proud of the strong woman that I've become, and nothing will change that.

I enter the tub and wash myself with cocoa butter body wash, and my hair with strawberry scented shampoo and conditioner. I get out to brush my teeth, though I didn't need to do any of this. I re-enter the room and put on my outfit. I grab my bag and dash out my room to see Marcia cooking.

"Hi Marcia, bye Marcia," I acknowledge her. I catch her responding nod and smile, and walk out the house to my bike. Looking at my wrist watch, I hop on my bike and hastily head to school.

Upon my arrival, I park and was hit with 4 new gifts: future seeing, empathy, mind reading and tracking-not that I need it.

I take off my helmet, smirking when I hear the gasps. I then look straight at the vegetarian vamps. I feed off scums because animal blood makes us weak, though I take few deers or so once in a while. Even from afar I couldn't mistake the red specks in the Major's eyes. WAIT!!! Major!?

I can't belive it, my Major is alive! I thought he was dead, that bitch Maria lied to me. Oh how I'm gonna kill that lying ass bitch. My feet move against my will and the next thing I know I'm standing in front of the group. A smile- more like grimace forms on my face as I eye where someone is holding onto my man's arm. I start to slip, but easily suppress my little and my anger away.
"Hey...erm I'm Jayda," I introduce.
"And why do you think we would care?" The blond girl says. I raise a brow and tilt my head.
"That's not nice at all."
"Again, does it look like I care?" She snaps back.
"I know what you are." I smirk at their bewildered expressions.
"We don't know what you're talking about so can you please leave?" The coppered hair boy says stiffly.
"I knew you were vampires from I entered this lot." I say trying not to give off too much, I know I can't trust some of them. They look at me with confusion but the Major looks as hot as ever, then I think to him.

'Do they know you're the major?'

He looks around puzzled then locks onto my gaze wide eyed. He believes he's going crazy because he doesn't know what was happening. I chuckle and ask.
"Are any of you mated?" Already knowing the Major can't have a say cause I am his mate so I don't know who that bitch is.
"Hello ma'am I'm Jasper Hale and this is my mate Alice Cullen, that's Emmett Cullen and Rosalie Hale, they're mated but they have a 3rd mate that hasn't arrived yet and that's Edward Cullen, we're a happy family 'sall the humans think of us. Please do not blow our cover, little girl?" Major introduces his 'family'. I blush at the feeling of my essence flowing out of me and coating my underwear. He smiled when I nod in agreement.
"Could one of you show me to the office please?" I ask politely. Edward volunteers himself and I internally growl, I'm already imagining ways to end his life. Major Jasper Whitlock is a legend, I have countless of books on him. I mean just look at him ugh. I want him so bad! A heavy cloud of all things Major Jasper Whitlock hovers in my mind as i follow Edward to the front office.

Word count: 993 words.