Chapter 2

Jayda's POV
"Why can't I read your mind?" Edward wonders a little too loud.
"Aren't you supposed to be the mind reader?" I ask not feeling like I can trust him.
"Just answer the fucking question," he seethes, aggressively pinning me against the wall.

Okay that crosses the line of me ever liking this gay looking bastard. I skillfully switch the position and punch him twice in the stomach reveling in the sound of his skin cracking.
"Thank you so much for showing me the office Edward, you're so kind." I say to his groaning figure on the ground before entering the office.

Behind the desk I see a lady with red hair looking way too giddy for her age.
"Uhh good morning miss, I'm Jayda Kennedy,"
"Oh right, the new girl, can you wait a few minutes so I can get you ready to go?" She asks.
"Sure." I cast a small smile, silently wishing she would hurry it up.

She prints couple papers and highlights some things before handing me my schedule. It shows my name and locker number with a map of the school, my classes highlighted.

Kennedy, Jayda Alissa
230945 Locker no. 050

English - Mrs. Simone-Dugly 8:00-9:00

Art - Mr. Malik 9:00-10:15

Chemistry - Mr. Smith 10:15-11:15

LUNCH 11:15-12:30

FREE PERIOD 12:30-1:00

Calculus - Ms. Rose 1:00-2:00

AP History - Mr. Facey 2:00-3:20

Gym - Mr. Dugly 3:20-4:30

I giggle at the name Mr. Facey, it's literally face with a 'y'. As I'm walking to my first class, I bump into someone making my belongings tumble onto the floor.
"I-I'm so sorry," a voice says while the person helps me gather my things.
"I'm Angela Webber," she smiles nervously. Even though I didn't ask, I didn't want to seem rude so I reply.
"Hey I'm Jayda Kennedy,"
"Oh the new girl, everyone's talking about you." We became friends after that encounter, and she invites me to sit at her table with her friends at lunch. I obviously agree.

□■°•°•°○● T I M E S K I P ●○°•°•°■□

It's lunch and I'm settled at a table with Angela and her friends. It turns out the Major is in all my morning classes except art. I got to say, he's hot in spectacles and a coat. That pixie bitch is in Art and Chemistry with me. She would not stop giving me death glares, guess she's my new fan. Eddie boy also has Chemistry with me. He was glaring at me too, come to think of it. I mean, they're like the witch twins. Emmie bear and Rosie are in all of my morning classes except art, like the Major.

"JAYDA!!" I hear someone call my name. I quickly snap out of my thoughts and realize it was Jessica. She's the gossip and drama queen, and don't forget a total slut. I just know she has been through half the school's male population. The only reason I tolerate her is Angela and she alone.

"What? What?" I answer trying to hide my annoyance. I'm sitting at their table with a tray of apple slices and mac n' cheese with orange juice. She points to the Cullens, and starts stating their biography. Her breath hits me for six and I stop breathing, ensuring to move my shoulders to make it seem as if I was.

She's saying some shit about how she saw me talking to them, and how Edward is hers. As if anyone would want that asshat. Then Lauren adds that Japer is hers making me fight a laugh. I couldn't anymore and bust out laughing in the cafeteria making everyone (including the Cullens) turn to stare at me.

After a while I wipe a fake tear from my eye and notice the whole cafeteria staring at me. I start to tear up slightly and grab my stuff, running into the woods. I spot a house and without thinking, I enter.

Word count: 678 words.