Chapter 6

Jayda stirred and stretched her limbs as she slowly regained consciousness. She took a deep inhale because why not? The wonderful aroma of her mate infiltrated her senses and she nuzzled closer to him.

"Well hello there pretty girl." Jasper rasped.
"Hi Jasper." Jayda replied. She felt refreshed and at peace.
"Baby how 'bout-" Jasper started, but a knock was heard at the door.
"Hello? Jayda dear are you alright?" Came the feminine voice of Marcia.
"I'm ok Marcia," Jayda replied with a fake yawn. She really didn't want to deal with the lady right now. She just got reunited with her mate and wanted to make the most of it, even though they had an eternity with each other.

Jasper gave her a stern look, sensing the girl's feelings toward the human lady. The woman was only checking in on her so she had no reason to be so salty. Jayda shrugged carelessly and as Marcia's footsteps departed, she was flipped onto her back by her sexy mate.
"You really want a punishment don't you?" Jasper husked, Jayda shook her head no as a response because she really didn't want to be punished.
"I wants my reward, pwease daddy," she had slipped back into little space. Jasper's face was overtaken by a sunny smile. He could never say no to her so he agreed to reward his beautiful mate with anything she wanted as promised.

"Tomorrow we'll skip school and go out for ice-cream and do whatever you want. Sounds good baby?" Jasper proposed. Jayda nodded her head yes as she giddily bounced on Jasper.
"Use your words baby girl," he said smirking, gosh that sexy smirk.
"Yes daddy!"

Jayda continued bouncing and Jasper gripped her hips to get her to stop.
"Now now babygirl. Let's not start something you can't finish." He could feel himself getting aroused at the feel of his mate bouncing directly on his cock. Jayda instantly discerned the situation at hand and giggled before leaning down to lock lips with Jasper.

The two vampires' lips moved in harmony as they kissed. Jayda was first to push her tongue past the soft borders of Jasper's lips, into his warm mouth. Jasper in no way denied the woman above him and let his hands travel down toward her plump ass. He squeezed and kneaded the flesh as they made out. Jayda's hands traveled too, feeling up under Jasper's shirt. The girl flicked her mate's nipple causing a low moan to escape his mouth. Then, before things got out of hand and he could no longer control himself, Jasper pulled away and stared in awe at the goddess on top of him.

The major encaged Jayda in his strong arms and sniffed her. The two relaxed against one another as the cuddled the night away.

Word count: 473 words.