Chapter 9

Pic of Lucas^

Lucas' POV
Running in my wolf form, I head straight towards Forks, Washington.

Lucas' POVRunning in my wolf form, I head straight towards Forks, Washington

I'm Lucas Antroy Kennedy. I know you might be thinking 'what kind of a middle name is that?'. Well it's the one my parents gave me. I'm the twin brother of Jayda but I'm also the smarter, better looking and more strategic twin.

You might also be thinking 'how the hell can you be a wolf and she's a vampire?' . Well, I was bitten by a wolf by accident and now I'm a wolf. Yay! I mean it's a curse and a blessing people.

○●°•°•°□■^-^T I M E    S K I P ^-^■□°•°•°●○

Once I locate her energy I run towards it, resulting in the situation at hand.

"Who the hell are you? Show yourself." One of the vampires says. I asses the coven and sure enough, my sister appears. I prance towards them, leaving the shadows of the trees behind.

"What the fuck," she receives a slap to her behind from a blond haired man. It's none other than the god of war. I am well aware of my sister's lifestyle and who she associates herself with. I know everything about her and she knows everything about me. Even though we haven't seen each other in a few years, we made good use of our telepathy, "is going on here?"

Her eyes land on me and a smirk immediately forms on her lips. She goes to approach me but is held back by him. She whispers to him that it is okay even though she knows the others and I can hear her. She approaches me again and stoops in front of me,
"Hey bro," she says with a blazing grin.

This draws a doggy grin from me and I lick her face, howling with excitement.
"Wait, hold up. That's your brother," a pixie asks. I roll my eyes and start to shift back. I do it slow to savor the hilarious sight of them covering their eyes thinking I'll be naked.

There are many stories about the silver wolf. It is said that I'm the most powerful wolf in history. I have the power that other wolves don't have. Among the basic traits a wolf has, I possess an ability I call the lie detector- pretty self explanatory. I am also able to teleport.

My outfit is pretty casual, a white and black striped shirt, black jeans and white sneakers.
"Guys he's not naked," Jayda says.

They remove their hands sporting confused expressions. And that's when I see them, the hot blond whose curves will feel so sexy as she rides me, and a big buff guy with short curly black hair. I could already tell he would destroy me, and I want him to. When I catch sight of them, it's as if my world stops and it's only them that matters. I can see the same reaction on their faces. Oh fuck, I imprinted on two vampires.

"Everyone, this is my twin brother Lucas. Luke this is my new family, except the pixie bitch and fuckward. The coven leaders are Esme and Carlisle Cullen, they're very nice, your mates, Rosalie or Rose and Emmett Cullen, and my mate Jasper Whitlock," she introduces everyone.
"What?" Emmett buts in, "Woah woah this is so fucking cool! I have two mates!" He says, I see Jay smirking in the corner of my eyes and blush.

"Wait, so Lucas is my mate too?" Rosy questions. Wow! Where the hell did that come from, I like it though. I understand that this is a lot for them to take in but I'm hoping they don't reject me.

I blush a little when my name left her lips. Those lips. The way how it sounded coming from her beautiful lips almost makes me double over- almost. God, I'm a simp. Then everyone's eyes turn to me,
"Hello, I'm Lucas. I'm not an ordinary wolf, I'm the silver wolf. And I'm kinda like my sister here in terms of the lifestyle she lives, though I'm fairly new to it." my cheeks flushing after I finish speaking. Jayda smiles, a look of pride in her eyes.
"Reverse for a second, I still don't get it,
He's your what!"

Word count 713 words.