Chapter 15: No Turning Back

Zhou Hetian has seen Li Yihan before, but only in magazines and news interviews.

He was deferential to Duan Bo because Duan Bo was the heir to the Duan family. And now, he personally saw the head of a family, which was much more powerful than an heir.

Zhou Hetian didn’t dare to resist any more. The cold sweat on his face continued to flow down. His words were no longer full of anger, but became extremely nervous, “Mister-Mr. Li, could there be any misunderstandings between us?”

Misunderstanding?

What’s there to misunderstand with what he saw with his own eyes?!

The cold light in Li Yihan’s eyes deepened, the weight of his foot becoming heavier. Zhou Hetian was already having difficulty breathing. Chi Zhao stared at this scene, dumbstruck. As soon as it saw that Zhou Hetian began to choke, the system hurriedly let him go save the man. If Zhou Hetian had an accident here, besides affecting the plot, it will also affect Li Yihan himself. Zhou Hetian wasn’t a nameless nobody, his family still has a bit of money and power. If he dies, Li Yihan will definitely attract trouble for a period of time.

Chi Zhao felt that what the system said was reasonable. He walked over, pulled Li Yihan’s arm to make him withdraw, “Sir, this can take one’s life!”

Hearing Chi Zhao’s words, Li Yihan turned his head and stared at him expressionlessly. His eyes meeting Li Yihan’s gaze, Chi Zhao subconsciously stiffen for a moment. At this time, Li Yihan’s eyes were like the vertical pupils of a poisonous snake. They were very ice-cold and scary. Chi Zhao’s heart suddenly tightened.

Finally, Li Yihan released Zhou Hetian, the latter was already in shock by his torment. He kicked him away in disgust. After that, he dragged Chi Zhao and took him outside without allowing any opinion on the matter.

Chi Zhao didn’t change his clothes, didn’t take anything, and he didn’t even know the direction he was going. His heart was anxious and frightened, but he didn’t dare to ask half a word, because Li Yihan looked very terrifying at the moment.

Li Yihan took him back to his room. It was much better here than Chi Zhao’s standard room, and it was also big and bright. Not only was his room a room where two people crowded together, but it was also super small. Even the windows were mini windows. He actually wanted to book a big room for himself, but everyone came out to play together. It was also a group of students who wouldn’t have much money. If he was independent, it would only look out of place with everyone else.

The system heard Chi Zhao was still in the mood to comment on Li Yihan’s room and almost died on the spot from its anger.

Host, can you focus on the main point? You are about to meet the blast of torrential downpours from Li Yihan ah!

“Who is he?”

Three words suddenly sounded in the silent room, instantly drawing the attention of the system and Chi Zhao back. Chi Zhao looked at Li Yihan and processed his words for two seconds. He quickly replied: “A classmate from the class.”

Li Yihan’s look was still so cold, “I know, I asked what his name was.”

Although he didn’t know what’s the use of asking his name, Chi Zhao still answered obediently, “Zhou Hetian.”

The last time that Li Yihan had been this angry was when there was a mole inside the corporation. He lost his temper in the meeting room. What he said at that time struck everyone’s heart, making them dare not to betray Li Yihan even if they were beaten to death. From then on, no one dared to provoke him again. If Assistant Zhao was here, he would probably be so scared that there would be cold sweat flowing steadily on his back.