Chpater 1: the most enthusiastic Host!

[Are you ready?]

Chi Zhao enthusiastically nodded: “Ready!”

A loud beep signaled that the countdown had started. When the system reached one, Chi Zhao suddenly saw a burst of white light in front of his eyes, and the feeling of turning heaven and earth spread across his whole body. Without opening his eyes, Chi Zhao felt a violent gush in his stomach.

The system quickly told him where the toilet was.

While gripping the toilet, Chi Zhao vomited until his stomach was empty. After what seemed like half a day, Chi Zhao could finally speak, “How can the world transfer be so uncomfortable…”

[It’s normal for you to feel uncomfortable the first time. It should be fine in the future.]

[Here, the information of the world has been sent to you. Take a good look and strictly play it according to the plot line.]

Chi Zhao let out a weak mutter, then laid down beside the toilet, closed his eyes, and began to look at the world information sent to him by the system.

The full name of the system is slag giving system. While Chi Zhao was a lonely ghost, it’s not right to assume that he was originally meant to be paired with this system. He just died one day. When he couldn’t figure out whether he should start actively seeking the place of reincarnation, or if he was supposed to wait for something like a tunnel of light to pick him up, the system appeared.

It proposed a deal. Chi Zhao would bind with him, play the role of a slag giver in other worlds, and earn points. If he succeeds in a world, he can get 10 points, and after saving 100 points, he can exchange them for a bottle of resurrection water, which means that he can resurrect back home.

Chi Zhao was only 20 years old. He had been reviewing for the CET-4 [1] for three months at the time of his death. Coincidentally, the day before the exam, he died. Thinking about all that wasted effort gave Chi Zhao complicated feelings. So he didn’t say anything and just bonded to the system.

After the binding, he remembered a very important question, “If I failed, is there be punishment?”

The system sympathized with him. This little guy’s life is gone, and his IQ went down. The binding is already done. What’s the use of asking this question now?

Nevertheless, the system gave him a thoughtful answer. There was no punishment. However, if he did not finish it, he would be trapped forever, unable to rest, only trying to succeed every day until he could save up 100 points.

If someone else heard this, they will be very afraid. After all, the word “forever” sounds very serious. Fortunately, Chi Zhao didn’t think too much. In fact, he thought it was a good deal. Although he can’t go out, he won’t die. Isn’t it just acting? Where’s the difficulty?

Silly, naïve Chi Zhao, at this time he did not yet know what kind of mistake he had made.

As the name implies, as part of the slag giving system, Chi Zhao should always play the role of the slag. Since he is a newcomer, the system very kindly sent him to a world with a relatively low difficulty level. As long as the script is followed, almost anyone can succeed.

In this world, Chi Zhao’s character is Qi Yuan. Like Chi Zhao, he is also a college student and an orphan. Ever since he started high school, an anonymous rich man has been supporting him. His living expenses, tuition fees and even his pocket money are all given by his sponsor. But he didn’t appreciate the rich man at all. Instead, he actually begun to complain about him. He envied him, thinking that this rich man has so much, but only gives himself so little, too stingy.