Chapter 16:One Night of Springtime

When Li Yihan parted his lips, Chi Zhao abruptly opened his eyes. His hands pushed Li Yihan’s shoulders, wanting to stop his behavior.

However, after sensing his resistance, Li Yihan tightened the strength of his hold. He held Chi Zhao’s head in one hand and held his waist with the other, immobilizing the latter.

The soft and slippery tongue wreaked havoc in Chi Zhao’s mouth. The other party’s domineering lips sucked his breath away, and he could only bear it. Chi Zhao’s waist gradually softened. Now, don’t even mention resisting, he didn’t even have the strength to raise his hand. It was like there was an electric current bursting out from his heart and running through every part of his body, including his hair.

By the time Li Yihan finally let him go, he couldn’t even speak. He could only hang down his head weakly, his forehead on Li Yihan’s left shoulder as he gasped for breath.

Li Yihan held him the entire time. Now, he was in a better mood seeing him like this. He laughed softly. Chi Zhao felt the vibration of his chest. He raised his head inexplicably, “Sir, what are you laughing at?”

Why, he was laughing at his inexperience. Li Yihan himself is an inexperienced person. Someone with only theoretical knowledge for many years is inferior to actual combat. To be able to be kissed by him until he was gasping for breath and was exhausted, it can clearly be seen that Qi Yuan was even more inexperienced than him.

In other words, he had never kissed anyone else before.

This discovery instantly washed away all the fury in Li Yihan’s heart. He touched the small pieces of hair on Qi Yuan’s neck and did not answer the question, “Are you hungry? Do you need to order something to eat?”

Chi Zhao shook his head, “No, I finished eating with my classmates outside.”

As Chi Zhao replied, he suddenly seemed to realize something. He swiftly looked at Li Yihan, the latter looked at him with his eyes twinkling with mirth. Chi Zhao was unaware of how beautiful and attractive he looked at the moment. There was still some light liquid on his lips that hadn’t dried. His original thin lips were now a bright cherry color, and even the corners of his eyes were slightly red.

Chi Zhao was silent and said tentatively: “Sir, I’ll go back to my room first……”

Before he could finish speaking, Li Yihan interrupted him, “You will sleep here today.”

Are you kidding me.

The system went off for maintenance.

If he slept here today and the system doesn’t come back in time, he won’t be able to keep his chrysanthemum safe!

Chi Zhao snuck a step towards the door and showed a cute smile, “But all my things are over there, and my classmates are also waiting for me to go back. We came out on a trip after so much trouble. I still want to stay together with my classmates.”

Li Yihan glanced down at the position where he was standing, then raised his eyes again. The smile in his eyes dimmed a bit, “Qi Yuan, you made me angry today.”