Chapter 11: Only ghost would like you!

"What's with you host you should be more sober, host! "
Unfortunately, Chi Zhao can't hear what the system is saying, he still absorbed playing the role of bent SpongeBob. (TL note: Gay)

After the initial stupefaction, Liyihan subconsciously looked to the front while Zhoa Bin was watching them with a stunned face. Zhao Bin had thought that Li Yihan's next move would be to lift Qi Yuan's collar angrily, and then open the car door very frankly and throw him out. But he didn't he only open his eyes briefly, silently and calmly giving Zhoa Bin a look.

Having work with Li Yihan for many years, Zhao Bin understand what Li Yihan wanted to say with just one look. Reading the words " you can die with one more look"  in the boss's eyes, he immediately turn around and very considerately put down the partition board.

Yi Lihan "..."

In fact you only need to turn your head away

Seeing Li Yihan is distracted, Chi Zhao expressed his unhappiness. He turned Li Yihan's head back to him and made him a goldfish mouth. Li Yihan was silent for a moment he. He reahed out his hand and took down Chi Zhao's disobedient claws. Chi zhao didn't resist. He just let him hold his hand tightly. What he was more concerned about was that question " let's fall inlove?"

Li Yihan looked at him helplessly.  Hey, as expected, this child is deeply inlove with him.

Li Yihan shook his head and sighed. System stared at him silently and felt that he was not quite right, if your going to sigh, just sigh. What do you mean by sighing and laughing in the next moment?

He didn't even realized that he was laughing. After shaking his head, he cleared his throat, his face turning solemn as he said "No way"

Originally, Chi Zhao's expression was very expectant. Hearing this, he was shocked and deeply hurt.

He looked at Li Yihan with tears in his eyes. His voice was full of accusations. "How could you be like this?"

" Are you still a good brother? Did you forgot the wonderful life we to have together catching jellyfish and blowing bubbles? "

Li Yihan ".... "

Zhao Bin "....."

Although they can't see the scene with the partition board down, They can still hear the voices from the other side. Zhao Bin had a wooden face, he felt like this world is a strange fantasy. A long time ago, he prepared himself to help his boss fend of all kinds of little demons. However, his boss was too intimidating resulting no one is being able to stay beside him with biased thoughts for more than 10 minutes in several years. Now, the little demon has finally appeared it's just that the species is not quite right.

Qi Yuan, a sponge and a human being not do end well.

Chi Zhao couldn't hear what Zhao Bin was thinking. He's still earnestly accusing Li Yihan for not being sensible. He was saying that he once shared his krabby patty with him, and now he just fut forward a small request, and he didn't agree with it? Is this something one does a human? (TL note: questioning his conscience)

Chi Zhao was immersed in his drunken theatre. Li Yihan watched him in amusement smile. The more he looked at him, the more he thinks Chi Zhao was a real treasure. Amidst Chi Zhao's bustle, the finally arrived home. Li Yihan personally help him out and took him upstairs.

When Zhang Bo went out he saw Master following behind the Young master. He even went to help the young master's staggering body from time to time. The young master is obviously drunk. He was reluctant to come in. Mister whispered to persuade him very patiently.