Chapter 10: Drunk fragments

Chang Qing began to seriously scrutinize Chi Zhao.

Li Yihan stood five or six meters away from them, close enough for him to see who Qi Yuan was talking to, but too far away for him to hear what they were saying.

By Li Yihan’s side there were two Mediterranean men who were talking to him. Li Yihan seemed to be listening to what they say, but in fact, his eyes kept glancing over to Qi Yuan.

A good-looking, elegant man came over and saw Li Yihan’s appearance, the he playfully raised his eyebrow.

Following Li Yihan’s line of sight, there are two people. One is the new general manager of the Chang corporation, the other is Li Yihan’s adopted son.

The two Mediterranean men finally finished what they wanted to say, and when they saw the master of the Li family nod gently to them, their mood immediately improved, and they felt that he was indeed a man of great ability. Then they happily went to find the next young man who they could talk to.

After they left, Tang Si walked over to Li Yihan’s side. “Your adopted son seems to be very interested in Chang Qing. Aren’t you going to have a look? “

Li Yihan looked up at his friend, then dropped his eyes as if nothing had happened. “They’re just saying a few insignificant words.”

“It’s all right if you don’t believe me, ” said Tang Si, laughing in vague manner, “In any case, Chang Qing has a reputation for being okay with both men and women, and I remember his latest taste being an energetic young man. That’s just as well. The general manager is a generation younger than you, and you can use seniority to push him around the negotiating table.”

Li Yihan frowned. “What are you trying to say? “

Tang Si smiled a little, “Even blood related son may not necessarily listen to you, let alone an adopted son. Looking at his appearance, he seems to have a good impression of Chang Qing. He even dares to have other ideas about Chang Qing. Your adopted son is not very simple.”

Li Yihan’s line of sight fell to Qi yuan body, now that Chang Qing was gone, he paused, picked up a plate of cake, and continued eat. Li Yihan didn’t bother responding to his best friend’s words.

He couldn’t tell Tang Si that it wasn’t Chang Qing that Qi yuan was interested in, but himself.

Seeing that he didn’t answer, Tang Si thought that he was right. He wanted to speak again, but before he could he heard Li Yihan say, “Not simple? He’s the simplest person I’ve ever met.”

As he spoke, Li Yihan eyes were calm and his tone was straight forward, as if he was talking about the weather. Such a casual attitude showed that Li Yihan was serious, he really thought that Qi Yuan’s mind was simple to understand.

Tang Si: “…”

He hadn’t seen Li Yihan in a few months, is it possible he became an idiot? Even he could see that Qi Yuan was a bad investment. He was clearly scheming with Chang Qing!

Tang Si said this, but Li Yihan twisted his eyebrows and just looked at him, “Your eyes are must be out of order. “

Who’s the one with the eye problems, huh?!

Tang Si was angry, he threw done his words “Just you wait, I’ll prove it to you. “

——————–

The outside world is not clear about Li Yihan’s disposition, while Tang Si is openly gay, and he’s also exclusively a gong. As he lifted his feet and walked over to Qi Yuan, Li Yihan’s reaction was that he immediately wanted to drag him back.