Chapter 19 - Don't Even Think About It

The birthday present that Chi Zhao got was a necklace. It was an inconspicuous black leather rope, with a small, low-key dark green pendant hanging from it.

Forgive Chi Zhao for not having an eye for such things. When he first saw this necklace, he thought it was made of plastic.

Li Yihan didn’t tell him what the material was, he only said that he hoped Chi Zhao could wear it all the time. After that, he also assured him that it won’t be corroded by sweat and soapy water, so he could wear it at ease.

……The more he listens, the more it seems like plastic.

Taking advantage of when Li Yihan was away, Chi Zhao took the necklace off and weighed it in his hands. It was quite heavy.

【Host, there’s a chip inside.】

The system suddenly spoke, and Chi Zhao was stunned, “Is it a tracker again?”

【No, it’s a heart rate test chip that can monitor your heart rate in real-time.】

Oh, doesn’t that mean he basically has a health bracelet hanging around his neck? It’s normal for Li Yihan to give this to him. They are lovers, naturally they care about each other’s health. Chi Zhao didn’t take this necklace seriously.

What Chi Zhao didn’t know was that this necklace is made of remolded gemstones. Not only does this design combine the beauty of gemstones and the quality of metals, but it can also resist the erosion of the outside world. Let’s put it this way, even if Chi Zhao was burnt to ashes, this pendant will not have any problems. Moreover, the unique material can ensure that its radiation is transmitted all the time. The common tracker uses frequency to locate, and the system can detect it. However, the necklace uses its own positioning and has no high-tech support, so the system cannot see it.  

The outside material is used to locate, and the inside chip is used to check on Chi Zhao’s status. The heart rate can not only check whether the host is healthy or not but can also show how the host is feeling at that time, whether he is nervous or excited, depressed or scared. The heart is the most honest organ. No matter what the brain is thinking, it will faithfully express the body’s thoughts at that moment.

Ever since he started eating meat on the night of New Year’s Eve, Li Yihan was aware of the magnificent taste. During the day, he was still serious, but as soon as night arrived, he was tightly wrapped around Chi Zhao. Chi Zhao didn’t want to do it anymore. On that day, he was just influenced by the atmosphere and mood. He chose to indulge for a while. Now, he has recovered his normal state and naturally doesn’t want to have too much intimate contact with Li Yihan. After all, Chi Zhao was not a saint. He also knows that he feels a little bit about Li Yihan. If he keeps getting into close contact with him, he may be completely soft-hearted, and wouldn’t be able to act anymore.

Finding that Qi Yuan wasn’t very keen on doing it with him, Li Yihan asked why. Chi Zhao remained silent for a long time and finally made up an excuse that there were too many people at home. He was embarrassed.

As a result, on the evening when he finished this sentence, all the servants received a new contract, which required them to work in shifts every day, an eight-hour working system, go home immediately after the work was finished, and to no longer live in the Li house.

Zhang Bo was a little better than them. He is picked up to and from work by his driver. As for other benefits, he works for eight hours and leaves when finished, just like the others.

Zhang Bo, who had been a housekeeper for most of his life and suddenly became a white-collar worker: ……

Li Yihan did this to make Chi Zhao happy. Instead of feeling happy, Chi Zhao had his eyebrows furrowed for a long time.