Chapter 12: Slag That Rich Old Man

Chi Zhao looked at Li Yihan foolishly. He froze, not because of Li Yihan’s question, but because Li Yihan smiled.

He looked like he would be very happy if he (CZ) did like him.  

Chi Zhao suppressed the strange feeling in the bottom of his heart. He pursed his lips and finally nodded.

Anyway, let’s first follow the script.

Li Yihan’s expression didn’t change, and the two men looked at each other in silence. About a minute later, Li Yihan raised his hand and patted him on the head. Chi Zhao’s hair is thick and fluffy. With a pat like this, it can go down two centimeters shorter and then bounce back immediately.

There was a faint smile in his eyes. “Still too young, focus on your studies first.”

After this sentence, Li Yihan turned around and went back upstairs. Chi Zhao blinked, then asked the system in his mind.

“System, what does Li Yihan mean?”

【It seems you are too young.】

“If I’m old enough, he can accept me?”

【Prob…… Probably.】

One person and one system were shocked. The original owner had worked hard for two years, before finally splitting open the iceberg and let the older man successfully accept him. But Chi Zhao only worked hard for two months, no, he didn’t even really try. It was just an average and dull two months. And then, the iceberg unexpectedly split itself!

Chi Zhao was immediately moved to tears: “The novice world is really friendly to novices ah. I’m sorry, I misjudged you, system.”

The system was even more shocked than him. Li Yihan was extremely difficult to get along with. Before, several systems brought their hosts to try, but all of them failed. They didn’t even make it to confirmation of the relationship because from the beginning till the end, Li Yihan didn’t like the Qi Yuan that was played by the others. Even after discovering Qi Yuan liked him, he still showed disgust.

All the worlds are assigned randomly. When they were first assigned to this world, the system had been a bit depressed. However, on second thought, this is a novice world. The main goal is to train Chi Zhao. If it fails, it fails, and it can also let Chi Zhao accumulate experience. It didn’t expect Chi Zhao to succeed, and the speed of success was so fast!

The system felt that its logic library was in some disorder. Chi Zhao was still asking him, “Then, can I finish the task ahead of time?”

【No, all plot points are fixed and must be carried out in strict accordance with the time. For example, if you give Li Yihan a green hat, there are some people from the ones that you are supposed to give him a green hat with that only appear at a later period. And Chang Qing hiring you to steal information will only happen several years later. At the moment, Chang Qing still hasn’t opposed Li Yihan, so he won’t intentionally approach you.】

Chi Zhao was a bit confused, “Then now that Li Yihan’s attitude has changed, do I still have to treat him well? If by any chance, I treat him well and he says he wants to be with me, then do I agree or not?”

【Agree! You must accept him! This is your only chance. The standard evaluation of plot points is if it has occurred in the plot. The plot point two years later is that you and Li Yihan are together. No matter when you get together, it’s alright as long as you two are together at that particular plot point.】

Chi Zhao suddenly realized, “Then about me betraying Li Yihan and giving him a green hat, I don’t necessarily have to wait that long. If I put a green hat on him now and I’m still putting a green hat on him at that time, then it’s also the same. I’ll still be judged to be successful, right?”