.22.

--Recap--

Mattia-  OH you b*ch

Mattia ran towards me an I had no time to think I let go of the window and let myself slide down.

Until I felt something grab my waste.

"OLIVIAA" I yelled

"Y/NN"

I was pulled into the bed. Mattia turned around to close the window.

"Come on y/n u really want it to go this way"

" YOUR FUCKEN CRAZY U SAID THAT YOU'D KILL ME"

Mattia picked up the baseball bat an I felt as if my stomach was twisting. He began making his way towards me.

"STAY BACK MATTIA ST0P STAY AWAY FROM ME"

"Fine"

He turned around and smashed my desk and everything on it. Everything fell onto the floor.

"You made me do this"

He said as he moved towards my computer and dresser

*SMASH*

Hitting the floor. My computer and now all my clothing were on the floor..

"Mattia please stop"

"Ok"

He dropped his bat and began walk in my direction. I backed as far away as I can until I hit the wall.

He dropped the bat onto the floor. An grabbed into my leg dragging me towards. I grabbed on to the bed hoping that would prevent me from moving to close to him.

I was laying flat on the bed when mattia got on top of me to just stare at me I can feel the tension between us and his heavy breathing made it all but sinister.

He grabbed onto my shoulders picked me and pinned me onto the wall.

He began to choke me with one hand and the other he was about to hit me with.

☁️This is it. ☁️

---Olivia POV---

    "OLIVIAA" y/n yelled out .

That scream rang inside my ear for a whole second it kept me from moving or doing anything but just the thought of  what mattia maybe doing to her.

☁️Go run it isn't ur problem
anymore ☁️

"I can't"

☁️And why not it's not ur fault she put herself in that situation ☁️

" But she's had always been their for me"

But didn't she call you a bitch? And to go riot in hell? You mean nothing to her☁️

" That's in the past. I have to do this. She needs me now then ever before even if our friendship is over"